Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RP Server

Nikoz78Nikoz78 Member UncommonPosts: 910

Got the game for Christmas and am patching now.

Question: is there an official RP server?

I miss the good ol' days when nerds were actually intelligent.

Comments

• MaeiliuMaeiliu Member Posts: 40

Yes.

• Nikoz78Nikoz78 Member UncommonPosts: 910

Great. Thank you.

I miss the good ol' days when nerds were actually intelligent.

• MaeiliuMaeiliu Member Posts: 40

Your welcome. I hope you enjoy the game.

• dragonacedragonace Member UncommonPosts: 1,185

Originally posted by Nikoz78

There is an official RP server for the EU, but not the US.

If you are new to the game then you may not know that the 2 sets of servers are run separately.   Turbine controls the US servers, Codemasters controls the EU servers.

You can play on either set of servers but you will need to purchase a client (either boxed or digital) from the country you are planning on playing from. 

Hope that helps.

• LarsaLarsa Member Posts: 990
    Originally posted by Nikoz78

Your profile says you're from the US thus you're officially out of luck - no official role-play US server. However, I believe, from reading the official US boards, that Landroval is sometimes referred to as the unofficial role-play server in the US.

I maintain this List of Sandbox MMORPGs. Please post or send PM for corrections and suggestions.

• TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

Yes, Landroval is the un-official RP server for the U.S. version of the game, but I wish you the best of luck finding roleplayers there.  I haven't :(

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Originally posted by Tymora

Yes, Landroval is the un-official RP server for the U.S. version of the game, but I wish you the best of luck finding roleplayers there.  I haven't :(

Wow. Thats funny , since EU-RP server (always in "Prancing Pony") is teaming with roleplayers

• TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

I don't spend a lot of time in the Taverns, or in settlements.  I like to be out adventuring.  It is out in the wild when I meet players who are generally not roleplayers.  Of course, they very wewll may be in a Tavern.  I'm not saying there aren't RPers on Landroval.  I just haven't been lucky or fortunate enough to meet up with one yet.

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

Personally I've ran into Id say.. 1 in 3 people being rpers of some sort on Landroval. That definitely makes it a RP server by these days standards. The irony as Tymora put it so well is that there not always the ones out adventuring. Most of the rpers I know are crafters.  The great thing is since we crafter work together we often hunt together.