Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is it worst playing:)

HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460
hmm iv been thinking about joinong this game for a few wkks now but after reading a few topics about the low population iv had some doughts....iv heard that the eu servers are more populated....is this true....and is this game noob friendly....

Comments

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460
    EDIT: IGNORE THIS...THERE WAS A GLITCH
    what the hell is going on...

EDIT: IGNORE THIS...THERE WAS A GLITCH
  • windstrike1windstrike1 Member Posts: 553

Heres the deal.  The noob areas are big, and you will not see many there.  Once you get to high level areas, which admitedly can take a while, you'll see much more traffic.  The bigger towns are always somewhat busy.  I think a lot of the low population talk is from people that have been around when the game was more new and did have a high population.  Don't let that keep you from trying it though.  It is really the best MMO going, if you can stand the grind. 

Noob friendly? Yeah its so much easier to be a noob now.  Special free buffs and gear etc.  Talk to the adventure guide NPC in a noob town.  When you see high level players with shiny gear, ask if they have an accademy and would like to help you get going.  Join the clan academy and that will help them, in exchange they may help you with some gear and game tips. 

• SorrowhoSorrowho Member Posts: 581

they's no free gear for new player's but yere it has gotten a lot esaier for new people to start up it's just a lot harder to get party's at the lower lvl's since most off the population is 76+, or bots.

the eu server Teon is probly the most populated, franz has a okay population to compared to other NA server's but it also has the most cheater's, i recommend either Teon or Bartz since ive seen em on Heavry status the most.

hmm thx for the reply :) i dont mind grinding much :)

i think il give it a go....can you solo in the game.....cos i played ff11 which was really hard to solo....and there was no low lvl charecters to party with....

yes and no

Warlock, Elemental Summoner and Phatom summoner can solo fine on they own, but phatom summoner isen't party material. 

Warcryer, overlord and prohpet can solo to it's not very fast the warcryer is the fastet then overlord and prohpet are pretty even.

the new kamel class Soul Breaker should be able to solo from what i heard...

the rest off the classes it's a good idea to get a second account for a buffer so you don't end up resting after a few mob's or start's to lose adena when you hunt, it can be done without one but i woulden't recommend it.

for nuker's it's Shillen Elder

for archer's it's Prohpet

for warlord i suggest a Shillen Elder but they can't really solo

for meele's they's nothing best before you get the warcryer to 78+ 

for bishop and elven elder it's not really worth getting a second account

ah thx for the help :) warlock was one of the classes i was thinking of being so that might be my choice.... :)

whats the new class like? what catogory does it come under :)

http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/race_kamael_skill.html

it's a kamel class i hope that's what you meant ? i never played any off em, but i hear they quite fun to play, you should probly read about em on lineage2's forums before you pick one off the kamel's

oh :) thx alot for the help dude :)

il probably be buying the game tomorrow....might pick up everquest 2 aswell :) hehe

• windstrike1windstrike1 Member Posts: 553

Originally posted by Sorrowho

they's no free gear 

Yes there is.  Your first character that gets to level 6 can get a weapon from the adventure guide.  Theres also free shadow weapons after class changes.  Also, at the begining of new expansions they give special travelers weapons free from the adventure guide.

thx for the help all...but in the end iv decided to join everquest 2 :) cheers ppl

Originally posted by windstrike1

Originally posted by Sorrowho

they's no free gear 

Yes there is.  Your first character that gets to level 6 can get a weapon from the adventure guide.  Theres also free shadow weapons after class changes.  Also, at the begining of new expansions they give special travelers weapons free from the adventure guide.

ups my bad always forget the shadow weapons :), but the travler's weapon is a event witch is probly over already, btw whats the weapon you get from adventure's i diden know you could get that ?