Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

stuck in MMO limbo

DeltawraithDeltawraith Member Posts: 119

I've played SWG, WoW, EvE, Tabula Rasa, MxO,  just got done trying the beta for PotBS. havent looked into warhammer yet but looks kinda like WoW with set classes etc. age of conan i know almost nothing about. basically I'm looking for a game that will keep me interested I realize all MMOs are going to be repetitive on a certain level but will that repetitivness be fun usually not. so if anyone has any suggestions hit me up, I'm big into pvp, I also like a good story line to keep me interested while leveling, I'm looking forward to the BioWare MMO although I believe its not a SW IP, but Mass Effect was amazing and they did a good job on KOTOR as well so I'm expecting alot from them. Dont really know whats all out there that isnt button smashing and that actually takes strategy so like i said just hit me up with some ideas I'm wanting to get out of this down in MMO's (but i fear ill have to wait till BioWare produces a miracle.)