Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

politically correct holliday wishings

hellsfearhellsfear Member UncommonPosts: 83

here is a politically correct Merry/Happy_____________(fill in blank)

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the ___________  (fill in blank) holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, orsecular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition ofthe onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

-now i know that seems unbeleveable but that is what a politically correct holliday wishings would be, the word is f'd up isent it??

Comments

• MizabMizab Member Posts: 149

Haha thats great I should use that for a holiday card or something.

• LoveAndPeaceLoveAndPeace Member Posts: 7

Nice uber correct holliday wishing,

Happy hollidays & new year evrybody

War does not determine who is Right just who is Left.

• FerusaFerusa Member Posts: 211

Merry Christrmas, although I don't believe Jesus was born on the 25th of December.

Though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• hellsfearhellsfear Member UncommonPosts: 83
    Originally posted by Nasica

Originally posted by Ferusa

Merry Christrmas, although I don't believe Jesus was born on the 25th of December.

Nor do Christians.

Merry Christmas all

HO HO...., oh crap, HE HE HE

My appologies to all women and farming equipment.

LOL

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

And then 5 months old topic was resurrected...

This discussion has been closed.