Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How PS adds to your life:

LadyQLadyQ Member Posts: 3

For those that love PlaneShift as much as I do, I have created a poll for their views to be heard. <Mod edit>
It does represent those that play PlaneShift at present. <Mod edit>
Having played PlaneShift for some time, the game is constantly evolving as new features are developed and implemented.
I hope to see you online and in game.
Lady Q

Comments

• moteyalphamoteyalpha Member Posts: 32

It seems that  a lot of women play Planeshift and I hope that continues to be true, I enjoy the complexity of character that they bring to situations. Mostly it is not the differences that surprise me but some of the similarities. As you posted it is also the fact that people and therefore women and men  from all over the world play the game and some societies are matriarchs and others patriarchs . But mainly I have learned that the things that bind people are greater than those that separate them. I have seen that more in this game than anywhere else, the immersive experience of contact with other cultures and people is one of my favorite parts of the Planeshift experience. That is certainly only one aspect and my vote was for

-all of the above +-