Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buddy key? Preeze?

Hi, if you have a buddy pass or two, my friend and I are looking to kill time over winter break, I am wondering if you would let me have them. I know it isn't much but seeing as how its almost Christmas, maybe you might be in a giving spirit and I caught you at the right time? : )  Thanks for looking.

Comments

• zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969

dude you just made this post w/a  diffrent topic name 2 mins ago....again THERE IS NONE.

• I did but it got removed for soliciting trades. Sorry I didn't get your reply the first time because it was removed automatically the system so fast. No offense intended...

• zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969

just looked like you were spamming. the best advice is to (if your on PC) buy the 1.99 starter pack that has the basic game and i think 14 or 30 days on it. i tryed comming back and the low level areas are getting slimmer, and what you do see are just basicly the new jobs. just today i spent 5 hours LFG @ lvl22. im probly just giving up and might move onto Vanguard once my PC gets upgraded. basicly they keep adding expansion that really only have stuff for high lvl ppl. and if you do have the patience, make sure u have ALOT of freetime, this game requires it.

• Ah thats saddening. I'd like to see them start a new server. Ah well, I can only wish. Yeah we're looking into running down some starter packs but we lack vehicles being poor college students and have a 3 week winter break, I just wanted to give the forums a shot. Good luck.

• Dippy11Dippy11 Member UncommonPosts: 283

There is in fact a "Buddy Pass".  It is not all that common though as it can only be found in the PC version of the Vana'diel Collection 2007, and probably the 2008 now. 

As already suggested the "Starter Pack" is your best bet. 

• Dippy11Dippy11 Member UncommonPosts: 283

Originally posted by zanfire

just looked like you were spamming. the best advice is to (if your on PC) buy the 1.99 starter pack that has the basic game and i think 14 or 30 days on it. i tryed comming back and the low level areas are getting slimmer, and what you do see are just basicly the new jobs. just today i spent 5 hours LFG @ lvl22. im probly just giving up and might move onto Vanguard once my PC gets upgraded. basicly they keep adding expansion that really only have stuff for high lvl ppl. and if you do have the patience, make sure u have ALOT of freetime, this game requires it.

There's actually many new and returning players lately, at least on Asura. 

Of course the expansion content is mostly for higher levels.  There is plenty of content for new players as it is.