Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GM Events

DocthartDocthart Member Posts: 34

It might be to early to look into this, but the idea came to me while reading up on EQ2. Also I havent found any info on it, maybe someone else has.

Have any of you heard if there will be GM Events. I was in a few in EQ1 and they were okay, but rather annoying at times. I also was wondering if anyone had heard if they were going to have the so called "Easter Eggs" in the game. Someone was talking about them using the Easter Eggs instead of GM events. They would place an "Easter Egg" some where and clues whould be given as to its local. Hard clues mind you. This is probably just a rumor I heard so I thought I would see what you all knew about it.

Comments

• rpgownagerpgownage Member Posts: 48

Isnt there a rumor section for this topic?

"Stare at the Sun Im bored"

• DocthartDocthart Member Posts: 34
    This is not a Rumor thread thank you. Im asking if there are going to be GM events. the Easter Egg part although rumor is not the point of the thread. I added it becuase i dont want start a bunch of topics when I can kill two birds with one stone. Read more careful before you make comments please.