Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

some more gw questions

CenthialCenthial Member Posts: 30

Hey all, just wanted to ask a couple of quick questions. I just started playing guild wars Prophecies and i am having a lot of fun. My questions are:

1. How do i hire henchman? and are they only for certain quests or can you drag them along at any time?

2. if i get my character to level 20 and i buy factions or nightfall, can i take my 20 over there to do quests or would i want to start a new character for each new campaign?

hmm....seems like there was more stuff i wanted to ask, oh yeah

3. i did a little searching in game and i havent figured out how to start crafting. is there somebody i need to talk to?

4. i was reading in the sticky here about world storage. where would i locate that?

thanks in advance for any info, i am only level 6 so far but i havent been able to figure that stuff out yet

happy holidays,

Cen

Comments

• endlesoneendlesone Member Posts: 109
    1. Henchmen are typically found inside towns, to add them to your party you can do this in two      ways

>Press "P" while your inside a town a window will appear click on the Henchmen Tab then just doucle on the henchmen that you want to be added to your party.

> By pressing Alt button while in a town or outpost  navigate towards the hencman which is their name is green in color. just click on the name and click the  "+" sign on the party  

formation window.

some of the henchmen are available only at ceertain mission/quest/towns/outpost, yes you can bring them to almost all mission(except FoW/UW/Tombs i think)

2. yes you can take your level 20 character to those campaigns as long as you associate the access key to your  prophecies campign(add the key to the original campaign) inorder for your character to go to those campaigns you juts need to finish a quest, you can also start a new character for every campaign because both campaigns have 2 unique professions each.

3. to "craft" just look for npc's with a "Armor" next to their name by again pressing the "Alt" button. remember you need the crafting materials  and a couple of gold or plats

4. same as lookign for Armor Crafter just pres the "Alt" button and look for  the Xunlai Chest or Xunlai Agent all characters  under one account share a single storage.

Happy Holidays to you as well!!!!  Hope i answered some of your questions  
  • CenthialCenthial Member Posts: 30

Thank you very much for the info! now back to playing. i did actually have one more question that i just thought of . Is there another way to identify items other that the merchant scroll?

Thanks

Cen

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by Centhial
    Thank you very much for the info! now back to playing. i did actually have one more question that i just thought of . Is there another way to identify items other that the merchant scroll?No.Thanks
    Cen

• ekspertseksperts Member Posts: 49

Originally posted by endlesone
    4. same as lookign for Armor Crafter just pres the "Alt" button and look for  the Xunlai Chest or Xunlai Agent all characters  under one account share a single storage...

There is not Xunlai Agent in Pre-searing. You need to go to post-searing town. Just follow storyline. First time Xunlai Agent ask you for 50 gold for access to Vault Box. There is optional upgrade to the Vault Box for additional 50 gold - storage for materials only.