Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

me and the wife just sub'd

We got the game installed last nite and the downloads are finished.  I created a shammy and she's looking at what she wants.  I had forgotten how beautiful the game is and the weather is simply amazing.  It was snowing last night in the woodelf lands and we just sat there looking at the snow falling. 

I haven't played since beta and a month of launch around Feb of this year.  We'll see how it goes.

Comments

• TheChronicTheChronic Member Posts: 253

Originally posted by dsebutchr

We got the game installed last nite and the downloads are finished.  I created a shammy and she's looking at what she wants.  I had forgotten how beautiful the game is and the weather is simply amazing.  It was snowing last night in the woodelf lands and we just sat there looking at the snow falling. 
    I haven't played since beta and a month of launch around Feb of this year.  We'll see how it goes.

don't want to sound like an ass, but I wish you all the worst with Sony Online Entertainement.

Soon you will know what I mean.

"You must be either retarded or a fanboi..."

• KaylessKayless Member UncommonPosts: 357

Originally posted by TheChronic
    don't want to sound like an ass, but I wish you all the worst with Sony Online Entertainement.
    Soon you will know what I mean.

Well,  guess what, you sound like an ass!

To the OP, hope you both have fun, the servers are filling up a little more with each new patch and the free play over the next few weeks

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914

Since the 3 updates SOE has put in VG it has really come along nicley .. Just plain fun.. Enjoy yerself welcome aboard and ignore the tards that have nothing but stupid &$&^ to add to a conversation..

• Syphin_BSyphin_B Member UncommonPosts: 340

Enjoy the game the bud, im sure alot of us will be during the Holidays.

• hellsinkhellsink Member UncommonPosts: 56

Enjoy the game, and seriously, SOE is doing an excellent job in increasing FPS (mine jumped from 15-22 in febuary to 38-51 since this week patch) and correcting bugs.

• sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

Make sure you guys try Diplomacy and Crafting when you aren't fighting. It is half the game and can really revitalize you if you are getting bored with killing.

I found a nice little spot in between some mountains off the beaten path to hunt some wolf skin that got me to 100 skinning and leveled me at the same time.

This game is great for the person who just wants to stop and look around.

Hope you guys have fun!

Jammis 13 Bard from Seradon server

• KaylessKayless Member UncommonPosts: 357
    Originally posted by sidebuster

Make sure you guys try Diplomacy and Crafting when you aren't fighting...

hehe, that's all I've been doing lately!! I'm actually forgetting to level in the traditional sense...