Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

guess they want us to go to war?

Comments

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Not sure about most of the things said in the thread.

But I know for sure Fluoride is not good for you. In fact, drinking it over the years has made me dramatically sick. They say it is good for the teeth in small quantities (seen some really disfigured pictures of teeth from the effects of fluoride). But I know for sure it is poison for your body. I have done a school presentation on the poisonous effects of fluoridated water from other sources than this 'government are lizardmen' guy mentioned earlier in the thread. It is more toxic than lead and slightly less than arsenic; no matter the quantity!

I live in Australia and the government fluoridates our water. I drink purchased bottled water; free of fluoride. And find I make a dramatic recovery. What a surprise?

Then I hear on the news the government wants to fluoride bottle water because lots of people are consuming it. I thinking, "What the fuck for?"

Any one that believes fluoride is good for teeth should look into some thing called 'calcium.'

As for the terrorism issue. There is no denying it. The cause of global terrorism is solely to blame on the American government. Why? Heck, there's so many reasons why. Where to start?

-Giving weapons to the afgans to fight the soviets? Smart idea there!

-Dictate what other countries can and can't do while there is no limit to what the American government can do as long as they paint it as a heroic picture? Way to be hypocrites in self-claimed democracy.

-Global and national propaganda promoting America as perfection and forcing their ideals on any one that thinks otherwise? Way to tick people off...

-Or shall we go back all the way to dropping a couple of A - bombs on civilians in Hiroshima? And don't give me 'it ended the war' crap, because the Japanese were going to surrender soon enough any way. The American government just wanted to test their new toy at the expense of innocent lives. 9/11 has nothing on this.

Yep, I'd say America is the real terrorist in this world.

Heck. I know I would be kidding myself if I would deny that I have a very strong anti-American stance. How ever I don't even think my country's government is any better (especially after following in to help in the war on Iraq against the general pollution's will). Yet I call things as I see them.

There is always a cause and an effect. If you wondering why people are doing "terrorism" attacks: first thing you have to ask - why are they doing them? There may be a reason, although usually not a very justifiable one. But it's just people in poor countries acting out the only way they can.

If there was no cause, there would be no effect.

• MizabMizab Member Posts: 149

Originally posted by AzurePrower

Not sure about most of the things said in the thread.
    But I know for sure Fluoride is not good for you. In fact, drinking it over the years has made me dramatically sick. They say it is good for the teeth in small quantities (seen some really disfigured pictures of teeth from the effects of fluoride). But I know for sure it is poison for your body. I have done a school presentation on the poisonous effects of fluoridated water from other sources than this 'government are lizardmen' guy mentioned earlier in the thread. It is more toxic than lead and slightly less than arsenic; no matter the quantity!
    I live in Australia and the government fluoridates our water. I drink purchased bottled water; free of fluoride. And find I make a dramatic recovery. What a surprise?
    Then I hear on the news the government wants to fluoride bottle water because lots of people are consuming it. I thinking, "What the fuck for?"
    Any one that believes fluoride is good for teeth should look into some thing called 'calcium.'

As for the terrorism issue. There is no denying it. The cause of global terrorism is solely to blame on the American government. Why? Heck, there's so many reasons why. Where to start?
    -Giving weapons to the afgans to fight the soviets? Smart idea there!
    -Dictate what other countries can and can't do while there is no limit to what the American government can do as long as they paint it as a heroic picture? Way to be hypocrites in self-claimed democracy.
    -Global and national propaganda promoting America as perfection and forcing their ideals on any one that thinks otherwise? Way to tick people off...
    -Or shall we go back all the way to dropping a couple of A - bombs on civilians in Hiroshima? And don't give me 'it ended the war' crap, because the Japanese were going to surrender soon enough any way. The American government just wanted to test their new toy at the expense of innocent lives. 9/11 has nothing on this.
    Yep, I'd say America is the real terrorist in this world.
    Heck. I know I would be kidding myself if I would deny that I have a very strong anti-American stance. How ever I don't even think my country's government is any better (especially after following in to help in the war on Iraq against the general pollution's will). Yet I call things as I see them.
    There is always a cause and an effect. If you wondering why people are doing "terrorism" attacks: first thing you have to ask - why are they doing them? There may be a reason, although usually not a very justifiable one. But it's just people in poor countries acting out the only way they can.
    If there was no cause, there would be no effect.

Fluoride at certain times can really help someone out. I work in a instutional hospital and I have seen many times a person with severe dental problems and being prescribed fluoride now I don't know about it being in the drinking water and I think that probaly isn't a good thing having a prescription medication in our drinking water but fluoride isn't always bad in some medical cases.

Oh and um calicum and fluoride work in two completly different ways for teeth someone can have the proper amount of calicum and still have dental problems fluoride helps prevent demineralization where calcium will make the teeth stronger. That is just a very basic explanation but I feel no need to get into how both drugs work in detail.

I just reread my post and I wanted to make it very clear I do think that fluoride in the water is wrong. It makes me wonder how the goverment thinks they can use a drug like that and achive some kind of theraputic effect for general mass of people. I mean it just baffles me. I mean when someone at the hospital is prescribed fluoride I have to take many things into consideration the patients age, weight and what other possible medications they are on. The doctor and I then decide if we have the right dosage for a theraputic effect. It is kind of scary that the goverment just ignores that whole process and thinks hey we can just put it in water and it's no big deal.

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Call me a conspiracy theorist.

But it is obvious that the government want you to die sooner than your full life expectancy. Ultimately, not many are expected to live pass the age range of 60-70. Most people have serious complications around this age and upwards. Do you see many people living pass 100 these days? They're all dying off from the last century and I don't see many one climbing up in age to replace them.

Why may you ask? Once you pass the age of 65. Most people retire. What use is a non-productive member of society to a government? None; more a drain on resources. Solution? Kill them off; but make it look like you're helping them.

Of course there's all the chemicals they're putting into our food we buy at the supermarket. The blame can be shifted quite a bit on greedy corporations on this one though. Of course you can't really prove it as it would take a life time to study the effects.
    It's basically like cigarettes: they will kill you, but are still sold to every one over 18. So major corporations can make their millions at the expense of human life (only this is no secret).

Where ever you look now days. You have food and drink doing harm to you every day. It's almost impossible to pick them all out and probably even harder to resist when you know.

Some times I wish I had my childhood back. Because the real world and its future is more frightening and grim than it seems.

• SinzOfManSinzOfMan Member UncommonPosts: 224

exactly man.  you start noticing some things our gov't is doing "for us" and it makes you question everything.  Flouride, good or bad.. poisonous or safe..shouldn't it be our choice?  No.  That's for democracy's lol..

Originally posted by SinzOfMan

exactly man.  you start noticing some things our gov't is doing "for us" and it makes you question everything.  Flouride, good or bad.. poisonous or safe..shouldn't it be our choice?  No.  That's for democracy's lol..

I agree 100% I just can't understand how and why they would put flouride in the water. Now I understand making sure it's clean and all that but flouride should be a choice thing for sure not only because it can be very dangerous if used wrong. There are many people who do not use any prescription medication and I think we should have to respect that by not putting flouride in the water.

• windstrike1windstrike1 Member Posts: 553

Originally posted by AzurePrower

When I lived in NYC, I didn't have to worry because they don't allow fluoridation of the public water supply.  But now I buy bottled water.  BTW, I see some bottled water at the store now proclaiming "Fluoride added".   Now the government wants farmers to fluoridate their artisian well water.  Leave no one behind in the brain damage, how nice.  Also found out Prozac contains fluoride.  The chemical name of Prozac is Fluoxetine...  And I've heard that the fluoride used in the water is a different type than is used in toothpaste. 

"The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany`s Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride`s supposed effect on children`s teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission." (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)

"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years` research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically." CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954.

That is why I am saying it is crazy for them to be putting fluoride into the water supply. I mean there are some many possible drug interactions. Prozac is like 95% fluoride so there is a potetional for overdose fluoride can also have negative effects with someone taking calcium or drugs for osteoporosis.

Oh and I am sorry not trying to be that anal but just a force of habit being in my field so long. Fluoxetine isn't the chemical name for Prozac it is the generic name. N-methyl-3-phenyl-3-[4-(trifluoromethyl)phenoxy]propan-1-amine is the chemical name for Prozac.

• windstrike1windstrike1 Member Posts: 553
    Originally posted by Mizab

Fluoxetine isn't the chemical name for Prozac it is the generic name. N-methyl-3-phenyl-3-[4-(trifluoromethyl)phenoxy]propan-1-amine is the chemical name for Prozac.

Ah.  Thanks for the correction.  Always nice to have a professional around. 

I have been talking with some other pharmacists at work about the fluoride in the water and seems to be the general idea that it's just nuts. I am going to really try and do some more research because this really needs to go I don't see how they can get away with this. I really want to know how they could have just started doing it but I guess thats just the way the goverment works. Sometimes I really wish I could just leave the united states but I am stuck here.

came across this article about flouride and how it targets the pineal gland. 

www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/

Found it in the Ayahuasca forums.

Anyone heard of ayahuasca before? www.ayahuasca.com

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

Well I'll be.. I had wondered about why it seems like kids today are hitting puberty so early.

"In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation."

Looks like I was right...

ca.youtube.com/watch

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821
    Originally posted by paulscott

flouride in water is essentially a way for a few companies to get rid of their waste, it's not even the right type of flouride.  and most modern studies say that flouride is good for teeth, enough actually say it's worse than normal water.   I ended up having to write a paper on it a while ago.

I always thought the flouridation of water was a Communist plot to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids!

Damn Commies!

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by Astropuyo

As for the cell phone cancer thing.. Nope I've never read one proven study. Besides I use a head set like a normal person would out of paranoia.

The brain cancer thing is just a conspiracy to get people to use headsets. That way they end up setting the phone in their laps and the radiation will make you infertile thereby decreasing the human population. This is the Environmentalists agenda.

For those of you that cannot tell, sarcasm is smeared within this post. Cheers!

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Second necro thread of the day...I saw the title of this and was like "hey that sounds familiar"

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• bluesessionbluesession Member Posts: 202

Hi Sinz, you know I'm on your side but I have a couple of things to say regarding these posts:

Games being war propaganda: REALLY? no kidding right? who would have thought! And I thought games like Call of Duty 4, Farcry, Crysis (fighting koreans), Counter Strike, ArmA, Frontlines, All the tomclancy games and books, and movies were just a mere coincidence...

An this are the new ones...

Come on! Since the begining of gaming there has been a strong militar propaganda behind some of them. And I don't think this is to train kids in the acts of war, but to make war look fun. But most important, to make sure the USA enemies are seen as that, enemies. Its like the WWII propaganda but in new mediums.

Fluorine: I'm pretty sure is not good for anyone, but it doesn't seem to be lethal... About making people zombies... people are already zombies! they like to be sheeps, thats why this system is still on. Because there is not enough people who disagree about it.

I'm not saying Fluorine is good, nor vacines are good either.... I'm just saying that all the fuzz seems to be more than fearmongering. These obscure conspiracies are far too public to be real conspiracies, they are more like scapegoats for things far worse, like pesticides. Or even worse:

Have you ever thought how bad car exausts are? and I don't mean to the "ecosystem". If you live in a big city you are most of the time breathing a portion of car exausts. Usually, breathing a car exaust would kill you. Of course, cigarretes second hand smoke is far more hated that car's second hand smoke. Why? because everyone wants a car.

And there are more like the Undewear conspiracy or the tight pants conspiracy. You know your balls have to be hanging for your sperm to live right?

And also the shoe conspiracy. Somehow, all the modern shoes go against the shape of your foot. Remember that you should be able to move your fingers inside the shoes, but with most nikes shoes this is not the case.

Does anyone care? Hell no! Shoes are fine, leave them as they are.

Is funnny, you run faster, jump farther (spell?) and consume a lot less energy if you use all your 5 fingers to moves, not only your toe. The funy thing is that not even profesional runners seem to know.

Your pinky should be extended towards the outer side of your foot, and should be used to propell your foot with the rest of your fingers. This is really obscure knowledge, so obscure that nobody knows this, not even medics, shoemaker, or profesional runners. But if you really like your body, and you really like running, try it out. You will first have to train it up a little though because your pinky is really out of shape.

My point is, if its too out in the open, it can't be a conspiracy.

And before I go. About Icke.

Icke is an OK guy, he is smart and is well versed. So he tends to point out real things, but comes to the most akward conclusions. Yes, the queen of england looks like a shapeshifter reptilian, but she is probably just a decendant of nordic ancestry who conquered england arround the 600 or so.

And don't you ever trust Alex Jones, he is just a fearmonger who is trying to make a quick buck out of peoples fears.

EDIT for typos and stuff

I just thought even more obscure and no so obscure conspiracies.

Like giving psicoactive drugs to children! My god what is wrong with the parents?! (With my parents! they gave me Ritalin!)

I don't even care if it didn't kill me or game me cancer or made me steril, giving psicological drugs to children is just sick!

Originally posted by bluesession

Like giving psicoactive drugs to children! My god what is wrong with the parents?! (With my parents! they gave me Ritalin!)
    I don't even care if it didn't kill me or game me cancer or made me steril, giving psicological drugs to children is just sick!

Your parents gave you ritalin because you ate too much junk food with msg and were thought to have a.d.d.  It's a common accurance.  Stop eating packaged food and watch yourself normalize.  It's amazing what the body can do when you stop poisoning it.

This is an old thread, one of the first I ever made.  I was just starting to learn about all these conspiracies and stuff...I'm much less paranoid now lol.  But that's not to say I've changed my mind on all these poisons and things.  I just don't even think about them now, it's second nature for me to not eat packaged food and drink tap water.  I know the ill effects that result from ingesting these things.  I experienced a rapid decline in health in my first 26 years, and a rapid recovery in the last year as I've cleaned up my diet.  It's a choice I made and it saved my life.

I still strongly believe all these FPS games are meant to desensitize us to war.  That latest video kind of cemented that for me.  There's no conspiracy about it, it's so obvious that noone bothers to give it a second thought.  That's even worse.  That's why I don't play those kind of games, it's bad for the mind.  Some kids play 10 hours a day on FPS's.  Fuck that brain trama lol... going to sleep dreaming about being in  video games.  Hell just going to the kitchen to make a snack your planning your route, hiding behind walls lol... or mmo's, thinking so much about your character and how to improve his life instead of your own.  what a waste of thoughts.

At the very least, it's distracting you from leading a successful happy life, full of purpose and value.  Weird thing is, a lot of people spend more time frustrated than entertained in a game, yet continue to play on like there is no other choice. 

• andygooandygoo Member Posts: 3

i think it's a way to relax ourself if we meeting troubles in the reality

• LaughourloudLaughourloud Member Posts: 60

War may not the way to solve problem, but it can be a fastest way

My Recent Blogs :D

My Games List http://bestbrowsergameslist.blogspot.com/

My Game Blog http://bestbrowsergames.blogspot.com/ Welcome to comment your opinions :)

My Twitter http://twitter.com/leagendry

• tahnamilkutahnamilku Member Posts: 6

war is the son of Satan...

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

Luckily me for I've become a complete hardcore badass from playing shooters, blood and killing will be nothing new to me.

I AM THE..... 'HALF-TRAINED' UNIVERSAL SOLDIER...

LOL.

O_o o_O

• Irish_RedIrish_Red Member Posts: 114

According to the handbook, Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products, fluoride is more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic. It is a cumulative poison that accumulates in bone over the years. According to the Physicians Desk Reference, "in hypersensitive individuals, fluorides occasionally cause skin eruptions such as atopic dermatitis, eczema, or urticaria. Gastric distress, headache, and weakness have also been reported. These hypersensitive reactions usually disappear promptly after discontinuation of the fluoride."

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

They gave you Ritalin because they were too overwhelmed with parenting and felt the need to get on with their lives. The Ritalin got them out of doing actual parenting and paying attention to their offspring.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

Originally posted by SinzOfMan

Your parents gave you ritalin because you ate too much junk food with msg and were thought to have a.d.d.  It's a common accurance.  Stop eating packaged food and watch yourself normalize.  It's amazing what the body can do when you stop poisoning it.

Please, dont you ever makse an asmption like that again bout my past.

I didn't eat junk food...I mean, really, WTF are you talking about?

My parents thought I had ADD because I didn't care for school, nor I do now.

PD: Oh and Sinz, I think you missunderstood my obvious sarcasmn. Of course I know there is a strong war propaganda behind games, and this may also work for desensitising... I just gave you my opinion on why I thnk there is so much WAR propaganda in gaming today.