Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yes or No

SystranSystran Member Posts: 105
Dunno much about the game from the little bit that i've read.....the graphics looked bad @ss ;but just checkin out the website it doesn't seem that entertaining =/

Comments

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

Sys the only thing you coudl do is get the game and try it your self...i am waiting till i get some money before purchasing it...

but if you ask on here oyu will get mixed reviews and some people love it and other hate it....

and from what i hear thats how this game is......when you start playing you will either fall right in love with it....or you will dread it wil a passion

Uilwen
    Waiting for
    Everquest 2
    World of warcraft
    Half-life 2
    Guild wars

Currently playing
    Everquest...45 wood elf Ranger
    DAoC.....26 Paladin *albion*

---------------------------------------------
    WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage
    -Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura
    ---------------------------------------------

• 7Fold7Fold Member Posts: 318

Seriously it could be a real good game. But saying that if you can stand the grind, it might be rewarding at the end. But there is a very big grind ahead of you. I made it to 40, and it finally got the best of me. The graphics are lovely, and C1 has improved upon that. I would have liked to have tried the arenas, before i had quit though.

It just needs more content., and less harsh rules. The question really is will the Dev team in North America have any power to make changes that the players want? But in the end the real decision comes to the grind. If you are a hardcore gamer, and you dont mind the grind. Then by all means it could be your game. If you arent, you will get left behind, plane and simple. Most reviews give Lineage 2 between 60-70%. I feel thats a fair rating at the current state of the game. Chk out the new PC gamer, it has a dead on accurate review imho.

• StereoviewerStereoviewer Member Posts: 238
    I agree about the grind being a problem, but I think the grind in L2 is more fun than the grind in for instance SWG. The combat is more fun in L2 (you don´t have to line up special attacks in the attack que and the combat looks cooler) and the missions are more varied in nature compared to the missins in SWG.

• clubbeclubbe Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by 7Fold

Seriously it could be a real good game. But saying that if you can stand the grind, it might be rewarding at the end. But there is a very big grind ahead of you. I made it to 40, and it finally got the best of me. The graphics are lovely, and C1 has improved upon that. I would have liked to have tried the arenas, before i had quit though.

It just needs more content., and less harsh rules. The question really is will the Dev team in North America have any power to make changes that the players want? But in the end the real decision comes to the grind. If you are a hardcore gamer, and you dont mind the grind. Then by all means it could be your game. If you arent, you will get left behind, plane and simple. Most reviews give Lineage 2 between 60-70%. I feel thats a fair rating at the current state of the game. Chk out the new PC gamer, it has a dead on accurate review imho.

Ur dead on mate image. The game is falling apart cause the dev team doesnt care or lack of power...really sad.

Ubbe