Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

America is $7 trillion in debt!

13»

Comments

• LoD254LoD254 Member Posts: 373
    No, not so simple. If was actually a tremendous problem oyu would hear more about it. Find any economist, or broker or whatever and ask if they have any worries about our debt. It really is no big deal.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Originally posted by LoD254
    No, not so simple. If was actually a tremendous problem oyu would hear more about it. Find any economist, or broker or whatever and ask if they have any worries about our debt. It really is no big deal.

It is a tremendous problems, and I have read books by economists, and they do tell of the possible calamity it could cause. The reason why the government never says anything is because they got to keep the masses in check. If you think that having a 7 trillion dollar debt dont mean jack, then your economy teacher didnt teach you very well.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979