Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TETSTS

Dr.JekyllDr.Jekyll Member Posts: 60

ddddd

Cheers. I'm out ::::02::asass

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't die for your Country.
You make the enemy die for their's

-----------------------------------------------
Cheers. I'm out ::::02::

Ducktape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and holds the universe toghter

Comments

• Dr.JekyllDr.Jekyll Member Posts: 60

::::01::::::02::::::03::::::04::::::05::::::06::::::07::::::08::::::09::::::10::::::11::::::12::::::13::::::14::::::15::::::16::::::17::::::18::::::19::::::20::::::21::::::22::::::23::::::24::::::25::::::26::::::27::::::28::::::29::::::30::::::31::::::32::::::33::::::34::::::35::::::36::::::37::::::38::::::39::::::40::::O^)::

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ducktape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and holds the universe toghter

df

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fgfgfggfgfgfg TESTING!!!! MAKING MY SIGNATURE PERFECT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sdsd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAST POST!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Do you turn into Mr. Hyde when you get angry??

Then what does your avatar look like?