Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a suggestion

bigred666bigred666 Member Posts: 2

I have been playing runescape for years,I think since 01 or 02 and have never needed to go and look for any other mmorpg's.Now with all of this nonsense thats been going on and not being able to make money. (since I was a merch) I need someone to give me some suggestions for other games that maybe resemble gameplay and at least match the graphics.I know nothing else is as in depth as RS but give me some suggestions please.

Comments

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

Hiya red =) I think we have beat on each other a few times in cws lol...  Well from what I have heard  alot of runescape has been on this hunt,  what you will find for the most part is wayy better graphics, but alot more fighting in most of them. Though there are safe zones in towns on most of these the majority is pvp outside of cities. From what I have been hearing is alot have been playing silkroad, and quite a few  are beta testing  perfect world.  it has skills,  lots of quests and pvp after lvl 30.  I am giving that one a try if I can ever get it downloaded. Since it is in beta I am sure it isn't " perfect yet" but the greatness of beta is that alot of the time the developers are more open to suggestions what you may have to make it better. Though the good games will not be browser based like runescape was, but you seem to be like me in the fact when you find one you like you stick with it for a while, so it would be worth the 2.24gig download  lol.    I have yet to see one game that has all the features I would like , still waiting for someone to wake up and cater to the " casual gamer." I too have been playing runescape for a long time and have not until recently been looking either, so I will be sure to let you know what I find. If you find something let me know .. I would love to try anything that fellow scapers like =).

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

Originally posted by angela111

ha,Deviliscious, I saw your posts in many streads, I suppose you must be a kind man and a professional in games
    I am a woman lol.. Yes that's right a girl gamer!!@! I have loved and played them my whole life ! of course my all time favorite is mortal kombat.. but I love strategy and mmorpgs as well as war games. I used to love red alert lol. And to me it isn't all about the games I like to have fun with my friends for real, I party with my gaming friends and most of my friends in games I know in person... it adds  to the fun when your out  pking with people you actually know, and are all talking on headset, adds alot to the  whole experiance.   Another thing about runescape is they make it really hard on people to meet each other, it is like they cater to little kids that shouldn;t be talking to other people online in the first place.