Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please fix it...

LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

I'm not sure if this is just happening with me but it's getting pretty annoying now. For the past few months I am unable to comment on pictures submitted under the Screenshots section for a game. I can type out my message but when I try submit it nothing happens. It's as if I didn't click the button...

Also, what really gets to me is that say for example I'm reading the reviews for Guild Wars, and in another tab I have Aion's reviews open. If in the Guild Wars window I click on "Screenshots" it opens the Aion comments section.... Then with every subsequent MMORPG.com tab I have open if I click on a link they all take me to the Aion comments section too. Only when I close the Aion comments do they link me to the correct page. This is just an example, as it happens with every game I try.

It's frustrating when you are trying to upload a picture for a game and it open's a totally different game's screenshots section with your screenshot in it...

I'm using the latest version of Firefox btw.

Comments

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

I'll look into these issues :)

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Thanks

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Just to point one thing out real quick.  The tab issue is a long time known problem with our site, and a major one to fix.  To make a long story short we store where you are in the game list in your session so where you go in one tab will effect what you do next in other tabs, just like you are seeing.

I am sorry, but we do not recommend using mulitple tabs in our game list areas, expecially if you plan to add comments or upload stuff.  You will need to stick to one tab/browser for now.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

I've stopped using multiple tabs but the comments problem still exists sadly.

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

We will have the programmer / designer look into this.  Should be fixed up in a day or two.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Thanks for the speedy help

Comments are working now thanks.