Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need some love here!

Hey guys...im new here!  My name's kel, and I hope to make new friends here.

guess my profile would say everything about me...

http://www.myspace.com/kelly3160

Sorry for pluggin...but make sure to drop me some gifts on the Christmas tree on my page.  I need some Christmas love here...   You can create your tree as well, let me know when you dropped a gift on my tree, and I'll send you a gift / message on your tree as well.

Btw, if you add me as your friend, pls say that you met me here...

Comments

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

I honestly never got into the Myspace fad

Whats the attraction?

Torrential

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

Originally posted by gkel

Sorry for pluggin...but make sure to drop me some gifts on the Christmas tree on my page.  I need some Christmas love here...   You can create your tree as well, let me know when you dropped a gift on my tree, and I'll send you a gift / message on your tree as well.

Heya, kel! Is that picture really you? You wouldn't happen to have a caudal fin would you? Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform? Let's see... what other pickup lines are there? Those shoes look nice, but they'd look even better in my crotch.

I've learned from a master...  I've also learned to wear a nutcup.

Seriously, I'm just messing with you. I'm normally a little more docile... docile or exorbitantly delirious. One of those two. It's late... Oh, wait... Now it's early. At any rate, welcome to the forums. Don't feed the adreal.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Well welcome to MMORPG.com. Please stay with us, hang with us, post with us, and all that good stuff.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047

I can give you all the love you need so if you ever feel down or need some love just PM me

• n25phillyn25philly Member Posts: 1,317

You need some love?

www.erosguide.com

www.theeroticreview.com

Good luck...

member of imminst.org

• xxthecorexxxxthecorexx Member Posts: 1,078
    Originally posted by grimweeper

I can give you all the love you need so if you ever feel down or need some love just PM me

lol. i bet you tip dancing night elves asking for gold too don-cha ?

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286
    Originally posted by Adreal

Heya, kel! Is that picture really you? You wouldn't happen to have a caudal fin would you? Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform? Let's see... what other pickup lines are there? Those shoes look nice, but they'd look even better in my crotch.

I've learned from a master...  I've also learned to wear a nutcup.

Seriously, I'm just messing with you. I'm normally a little more docile... docile or exorbitantly delirious. One of those two. It's late... Oh, wait... Now it's early. At any rate, welcome to the forums. Don't feed the adreal.

You forgot "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

• slannmageslannmage Member Posts: 540

cock tease

• DauthixDauthix Member Posts: 222

I learned quite awhile ago that all is not as it seems on the internet.  It's very likely that this is the real "Kelly":

My current Guild Wars character:

Dauthix The Avenger (Paragon/Ranger)

• grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047
    Originally posted by xxthecorexx

Originally posted by grimweeper

lol. i bet you tip dancing night elves asking for gold too don-cha ?

If i played wow i probably would...

Before...

After...

O_O

I owe it all to Jenny Craig.

"Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek

• n25phillyn25philly Member Posts: 1,317
    Originally posted by Dauthix

I learned quite awhile ago that all is not as it seems on the internet.  It's very likely that this is the real "Kelly":

Of as he's called by all of the other internet people,Slim

member of imminst.org

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

Originally posted by methane47

[image]

LOL. I laughed my butt off on that one. Mithrandir's was pretty good too...

Edit: Still laughing actually... Kinda like that time in Chinese class when a fellow peer screwed up a sentence and ended up saying, "I straddle mother," instead of "I straddle a horse." The difference was one syllable, but it kept me laughing hours later. Didn't see him the next day...

• b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441

could this be one of those myspace spam bots trying to make their page look more like a real persons page?

i never accept any friend requests unless i see that they have real friends, im getting the Spam feeling with this one

• glordglord Member UncommonPosts: 338

Speaking of myspace, heres my profile...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=136195867

I have a dethklok/metalocalypse layout along with a LoG song on there. I only use it to talk to real life friends/online people I know, but only one of them is an online person and he's in my urban dead redrum group. The rest are friends from school.

• Bane82Bane82 Member UncommonPosts: 1,242

Originally posted by Czzarre
    I honestly never got into the Myspace fad
    Whats the attraction?
    Torrential

Me either, the only reason I even have one is just to post my film resume, that's it, and that was before I found a better page.

• 20seven20seven Member Posts: 2

Welcome,I am new,too.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Welcome to mmorpg.com 20seven.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Welcome to MMORPG the home of trolls and religious zealots who love to discuss religion and politics so much they had to make a sticky about the rules for discussing. Enjoy your stay.

• WantsumBierWantsumBier Member Posts: 1,079

Let me get this out there first. IN MY OPINION Myspace is for narcissistic-lonely people whose parents did not give them the attention they believe they deserve (or coddled them to the point of nausea) that either can’t make REAL friends, or thrive off the belief that everyone likes them because they have e-friends.

It is an E-popularity contest where the winners can take comfort knowing there are more self gratifying posers like them in the world.  Do me a favor, stop wasting my oxygen.

To the new members of these forums, Welcome.

I shoot for the curve... anything above that is gravy.

Greetings, 20seven! Be sure to stop by inventory and pick up your flame-retardent suit and Club of Troll Reporting +1337.

Originally posted by WantsumBier

Let me get this out there first. IN MY OPINION Myspace is for narcissistic-lonely people whose parents did not give them the attention they believe they deserve (or coddled them to the point of nausea) that either can’t make REAL friends, or thrive off the belief that everyone likes them because they have e-friends.

It is an E-popularity contest where the winners can take comfort knowing there are more self gratifying posers like them in the world.  Do me a favor, stop wasting my oxygen.

I don't have time for myspace, so I spend the passing moments imagining it all.

Watson: I find your hypothesis regarding the ampersand's origins in the Englisc ond quite stimulating!

Prof. Adreal: A mere intellectual trifle, my dear cretin...

Nurse: But doctor! How did you know that diabetese mellitus could induce haematopoiesis?

Dr. Adreal: It was really quite a simple matter. I staid in an Adreal Inn Express®.

Prof. of Theoretical Mathematics: How did you know the square root of pi was cherry?!

Adreal: Because, my good chum, I chewed random mushrooms I found in the wilderness... Hold on, it's time for me to leap again.

I woulda come up with lactose-free icecream too if someone hadn't beaten me to it... Curse you world!

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by Adreal
    Greetings, 20seven! Be sure to stop by inventory and pick up your flame-retardent suit and Club of Troll Reporting +1337.

Originally posted by WantsumBier Let me get this out there first. IN MY OPINION Myspace is for narcissistic-lonely people whose parents did not give them the attention they believe they deserve (or coddled them to the point of nausea) that either can’t make REAL friends, or thrive off the belief that everyone likes them because they have e-friends.

It is an E-popularity contest where the winners can take comfort knowing there are more self gratifying posers like them in the world. Do me a favor, stop wasting my oxygen.
    I don't have time for myspace, so I spend the passing moments imagining it all.

Watson: I find your hypothesis regarding the ampersand's origins in the Englisc ond quite stimulating!
    Prof. Adreal: A mere intellectual trifle, my dear cretin...

Nurse: But doctor! How did you know that diabetese mellitus could induce haematopoiesis?
    Dr. Adreal: It was really quite a simple matter. I staid in an Adreal Inn Express®.

Prof. of Theoretical Mathematics: How did you know the square root of pi was cherry?!
    Adreal: Because, my good chum, I chewed random mushrooms I found in the wilderness... Hold on, it's time for me to leap again.

I woulda come up with lactose-free icecream too if someone hadn't beaten me to it... Curse you world!

I believe you are the guy that is most wanted in the Club of Troll Reporting +1337. The description read: "For babbling with himself and making it look slightly sane by making up different persons and then blaming the reason, for babbling, on something out of place, usually something the user above said". I heard you got a life time share of free cookies for turning you in (they give you a cookie, then kill you).