Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A fly's life. WARNING THIS WILL MAKE YOU CRY AND RUB YOUR EYE!!!

Badaxe101Badaxe101 Member Posts: 55

There's a PIE in the SKY and it is flying real HIGH, and is saying GOODBYE to the FLY who didn't eat him, coz it was to SHY which made him CRY and LIE to his family of FLY, who said he is going to DIE if he doesn't like SCI-FI, then the grim reaper came and he said 'HI is MY end NIGH?' then the grim reaper said 'poor old FLY  you're going to DIE coz you don't like SCI-FI and you didn't eat the PIE in the SKY. then he said 'OH MY!!!!' and then he poked his EYE and said ' MY EYE now I can't see.'

Power doesn't come from the weapon, but from the warrior wielding it.

Comments

• Hades_WarpigHades_Warpig Member Posts: 265

I like pie, and i gotta pee, i dont like the nintendo wii

• alylynnalylynn Member Posts: 16

free-style-offf!!!!!!! topic-----flies

ok ok, my turn!

i saw a little fly and i said 'hey',  -  asked him why he only lives for a day - he was like 'what?!?!?!' cause i geuss he didn't know. - cuase time for him goes really slow -

frrrreeessssshh

~`all the pretty ladies want to be like me, cause i've got a pocket full of candy`~

• saint4Godsaint4God Member Posts: 699

That was really sad, thank you for posting.  It was deeper than a goth concert and more enlightening than a war poem.

• Mercer7Mercer7 Member Posts: 25

If you will allow, I'd like to ask how... this fly met the reaper just now?  You said something of pie, but not from a cow, and liking sci-fi, but no word of kung-pow.  I mean it isn't a person, not even a sow, it's just a damn fly, there's no need to bow-wow.  Oh and before I forget, let me make a quick vow... a reaper will never... no never... say ow.

• mmonkeymmonkey Member Posts: 171

teste... teste... 1 ,  2  .....   3?

• alylynnalylynn Member Posts: 16

soo..i pretty much won the freestyle battle but gg everyone!

~`all the pretty ladies want to be like me, cause i've got a pocket full of candy`~

•  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 

I AM HEEEEERRRRREEEEE!!!!!