Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some questions about current state of the game

2»

Comments

• daylight01daylight01 Member Posts: 2,250
    Originally posted by Sainthood

I also within the last week started playing again and i do agree with you that performance is alot better. However the population is very low and it is very hard to get a group. I have tried for 3 straight nights to get a group for TOD and nothing, nobody even around.

Not sure how long i will stay playing. I am someone who likes to group.

I think you might get groups a bit easier once the servers come back up,Alot of people will be trying out the trial and I already see over 500 guests on there website waiting to start.

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/235780/page/8

• shukes33shukes33 Member Posts: 1,051

Drus sated that the free trial of lotro does not support the full game graphics or high res as hes says! is this true? because if so i am well dissapointed with the games publishers as that is the reason i didnt buy the game. If you play the free trial the graphics are nowhere near to VG quality. I wonder why they did that? i played the free trial to see if i was going to buy the game but after the 7 days there was no chance because on my system the game was no where near what i expected.

I am also on of the people that play this game with low FPS mine stays around 15 and sometimes hit 25. Its in no means gamebreaking for me as the game runs smooth other than when i first enter a city it seems to take a few seconds of eq spin to sort it out. I am now wondering if i have just got used to bad performance and dont notice it now lol. or is FPS just not as important as many make out? i hear about people saying they wont play a game unless they get 40 at least! but mine seems to run quite smooth at 15? i have an average rig but is there anything i should be doing to push it up? i mean obvious things that everyone should know about lol.