Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you're curious about Aion and want to see some nice vids...

suu141suu141 Member Posts: 249

I found a nice site(stage6.com) with some High Quality streaming/downloadable videos of Aion. Even the low quality vids you might find them better than Youtube.

Edit: I added a few more links of Beta clips.

The following is a list of links to videos containing information, trailers and Alpha/Beta Testing of Aion:

This site requires DivX player. Just hit the plug-in button on the site if you don't have it.

Q&A interview with NCSoft's Senior Developer: Ken Choi  

Q #1: Intro: General explanation of Aion's theme.

Q #2: Are there other ways than simple mob hunting to progress and improve your character?

Q #3: When you mentioned wings and flying. What can we expect in Aion from flying?

Q #4: It was mentioned that flying is an extension to combat. What will combat work like in Aion?

Q #5: You mentioned there is a war between the three factions in Aion. How will this be implemented and represented in the game? Where will they fight and what will it look like?

Q #6: Do players have to take part in PvP battles?

Q #7:  How will storytelling be approached? Will players exist mostly in a persistent world or will instances be used?

Q #8: For MMO players it is usually important to be unique. Many games, however, do not allow much character customisation. How will you address this issue in Aion?

Q #9: How will you try to make Aion appeal to both casual and hardcore players?

Q#10: What makes Aion different from what is often perceived as an "Asian grinder"?

Q#11: What is the background story for Aion? What sort of world is it set in?

Official Trailers/Movies(HQ):

Trailer #1: G-Star 2006

Trailer #2: E3 2006

Trailer #3: G-Star 2007 (Abyss Promo)

Trailer #4: GC 2007

Movie  #1: E3 2007 (Clothing & Emotes)

Movie  #2: E3 2007 (Environment types)

Movie  #3: E3 2007 (Class combat, pvp, pve)

Alpha/Beta Videos:

Elyos:   Character Creation

Class intro

Emotes, male

Emotes, female

Intro: Mage

K-CBT  - Assassin

Duel - Elementalist vs Ranger

Priest PvE

Priest PvP

Free Flight  *new* 

View of the sanctum(City in the sky) *new*

Asmodian: Character Creation 1(Both)

Character Creation 2(Both)

Emotes, female

Emotes, Male

Asmodian city: Panaemonium

Knight PvE

Knight PvP

Mage PvP

"Get your wings" cut scene *new*

Misc:

Armor Dyeing

Crafting

Cut Scene

Elementals (Youtube)

There's more videos on stage6.com than I have listed.

mmosite.com has more Beta Videos also if you want to check them out.

"When you're born you're naked, when you die you're naked again, and in-between all we do is work, eat, and play MMOs." ~Forum Warrior #141

Comments

• MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226

You can also find a lot of those videos on Youtube too, but thanks for the amazing list of links!

• suu141suu141 Member Posts: 249

I know. It's just that the horrible quality of Youtube serves no justice for Aion... or anything for that matter. They turn all files into horrible crap just so they can save a little space.

"When you're born you're naked, when you die you're naked again, and in-between all we do is work, eat, and play MMOs." ~Forum Warrior #141

• MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226

Agreed, but it's easier to use and keep track of, so I use it. Wait until AionTube.com is ready, that'll be awesome. :)

• CaladonCaladon Member Posts: 152

Thanks for the compilation suu! :) i agree that the youtube quality is really subpar and i would chose stage6 any day.