Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Its 2007 not 1985

Cant see this game being anything other that how it plays and looks,,,,,Rubbish and as for playing on a slower PC i think you need to hit your head on the wall to ever wait to download this game,,,,And yes i did just that after i did,,,this is the year 2007 not 1985,,,don't say i have not told you all so,,,

Comments

• chriswsmchriswsm Member UncommonPosts: 383

LOL  I will have to give it a try just to see if it can possibly be that bad 

I used to visit this site a lot however in recent years it has become the home of negative forum posts, illogical opinions and tantrums so I visit less often.

Played or Beta'd: UO / DAOC / Horizons / EQ2 / DDO / EVE / Archlord / PirateKingsOnline / Tabula Rasa / LOTRO / AOC / Champions / Darkfall / Mortal Online / DCUO / Rift / STO / SWTOR / TSW

• natevoninatevoni Member Posts: 102

For all the people out there who like to say "Graphics don't really mean anything, it's all about the gameplay"...if this were true then why do the older fashioned 2-D games get such a bad rap?  Personally I will be downloading this simply to give it a try without blowing it off based on looks.  Their have been many engaging and awsome games that I have played that had similar graphics engines (Lufia anybody?)

• doomrahdoomrah Member CommonPosts: 376

i tried to install it. gave me an error on the install (some critical error), so i figured that was a bad sign and deleted the setup.

it is downloading soooooo slowly on my 6.6 DSL connection that I get the impression that it is being uploaded by fax machine.

Edit:  Forget it. . . . .  I have better things to do than wait for this.

I used to visit this site a lot however in recent years it has become the home of negative forum posts, illogical opinions and tantrums so I visit less often.

Played or Beta'd: UO / DAOC / Horizons / EQ2 / DDO / EVE / Archlord / PirateKingsOnline / Tabula Rasa / LOTRO / AOC / Champions / Darkfall / Mortal Online / DCUO / Rift / STO / SWTOR / TSW

• johnmunchjohnmunch Member Posts: 2

each men-women has his own thoughts of this game and as the above post says he likes them i would never say other wise as that is something he likes but for me i was thinking it kind of a joke, as for playing games in 1985 i would not say it if i have not done it, so please try and understand that some people could look on your post and think me as some silly little boy gamer now who has nothing better to-do than lie on game site's about games i have not played or seen, as said we all don't look at games in the same light and for that reason i would not put other people down because they feel the game to be good know matter how small or silly the comment might be.

1985 = the good old days of the 48k Sinclair Spectrum and the Commodore 64.   Sigh!   I remember them well.

• vss3rdvss3rd Member Posts: 41

commadore 64 favorite game ?

-mine was airborne ranger

-then wolfenstine *with ascii graphics*

:)

• deceasedecease Member UncommonPosts: 51

lol.. from first sight i blame my self for wasting my time downloading this stupid game client.. after 2 hours of game play. i believe download this game really worth it.. it is very much different from normal games. 

from this game i see something totally new... the last game i enjoy this much was RO.