Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mysearch Toolbar.... of doom

2»

Comments

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Weird...

It got it off mine and it hasn't come back...

Maybe it's a site that you visit? Dunno...

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

A site that I visit ey??!

<Cough> MMO <Cough>RPG.com <cough> image

just kidding....

Click Here --->Just one of those days<--- Click Here
    What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

What's your Wu Name?
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• TheHiddenTheHidden Member Posts: 2

Just thank your god that you didnt get the coolwebsearch toolbar. That has got to be the worst piece of malware I have EVER experienced. It has more in common with a virus than it does with adware or spyware. I had a really bad version that would close down whatever client i was using to view information about it. It meant that in order to find a solution to get rid of it I had to use another computer, and it ended up being a newer strain that no one knew how to remove. Eventually I had to format my hard drive, and now I use mozilla so I wont get anything like that again.

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

Ok I managed to get the thing off... You see what happened is because I tampered with the files so much the program itself became corrupt... So I reinstalled MSN plus 3 (with the adware) and then Uninstalled MSN plus 3; ran Spysweeper; then reinstalled MSN plus 3 without the spyware... So now it's off... And we can finally bring this GREAT thread... to an end...

Click Here --->Just one of those days<--- Click Here
    What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>