Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is this another f2p grinder?

AbIeLAbIeL Member UncommonPosts: 152

topic says all :) and what is the lvl max ? plz dont be like 120.lol

Comments

• GishgeronGishgeron Member Posts: 1,287

All MMORPG's are grinders.

To be specific, no its not a grinder at all actually.  Between cinematics, plentiful quests, multi-classing, and colorful, creative locations this game has yet to feel like a grind to me personally.

Most F2P games feel like grinds because all they offer is...well...killing things for virtually no purpose.  No matter how fun such an act begins...it loses flavor fast.  A good MMO offers more depth than that, and this one is plenty chock full of the goods so far.

Naturally, as this IS an MMO, there is an element of grind to it.  Thats just the nature of the beast.  You kill things, alot.  There is a healthy supply of ways to break the tedium so far though...and I enjoy the "grind" anyway because the enemies are just plain interesting.  But don't take my word, its free after all.  Try it yourself, if you like the style anyway.  Gotta be able to enjoy the art if you want to enjoy the game.

• cybernexcybernex Member Posts: 26
    Originally posted by Gishgeron

All MMORPG's are grinders.

To be specific, no its not a grinder at all actually.  Between cinematics, plentiful quests, multi-classing, and colorful, creative locations this game has yet to feel like a grind to me personally.

Most F2P games feel like grinds because all they offer is...well...killing things for virtually no purpose.  No matter how fun such an act begins...it loses flavor fast.  A good MMO offers more depth than that, and this one is plenty chock full of the goods so far.

Naturally, as this IS an MMO, there is an element of grind to it.  Thats just the nature of the beast.  You kill things, alot.  There is a healthy supply of ways to break the tedium so far though...and I enjoy the "grind" anyway because the enemies are just plain interesting.  But don't take my word, its free after all.  Try it yourself, if you like the style anyway.  Gotta be able to enjoy the art if you want to enjoy the game.

Couldn't said it better myself glad to see that there are still some quality gamers out there :D

• SasukeisHebiSasukeisHebi Member Posts: 2

Domo is a very good game, ive been playing since it came out in open beta and so far I am a doctor, mercenary, thief and hunter all in one character and I own my own guild....Bankai!

• fantasygirlfantasygirl Member Posts: 26

I like the game so far. Heckuva lot better than the last free game I played which was Flyff. Seems to have a lot of options to it thus far. Besides free is always good right?;)

Heidi