Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dream of Mirror Online: Open Beta Announced

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Aeria Games has announced that their open beta for Dream of Mirror Online begins Today, Friday November 5th.

California, U.S.A. (November 30, 2007) - Aeria Games announces the Open Beta for DOMO to start on Friday, November 30th, 2007.

DOMO is a social massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) themed around the ancient Oriental myth of the Kunlun Mirror. Players enter an anime-inspired world to socialize and form friendships, learn crafting skills and level up, all within the quest of trying to solve the riddle of the ancient myth.

DOMO offers players rich interactive features, a robust crafting system, extensive quests, and many fun skills. Other features include:

• Extensive Customization - Players can choose from a wide variety of hairstyles, costumes, and features for each character, allowing each player to show his or her uniqueness.
  • Robust Crafting System - Players can choose from 6 skills - meditation, mining, animal breeding, farming and forestry.
  • Rich Social Features - DOMO promotes interactions among players. Players have special bonds with others, such as master/disciple, lovers and friends.
  • Realistic Pet System - Players have the ability to nurture and earn the loyalty of various pets. Loyal pets can help their masters in battle and life; disgruntled ones can quickly desert their owners.

Read more here.

Comments

• theraxtherax Member Posts: 29

We all wish we had more time before the Holidays, but it's the 30th not the 5th

• vanderholfvanderholf Member Posts: 1

I Played on the closed beta, got to meet an with players from all over who dug the game to its core. we did our best to try every quest every skill . test all its options

Here is my opinion. The game has large potential. with plenty of , job classes skills an quest that take the hard core level grinding to a tolerable level. Since open beta began the only main problem i am seeing is the player base has changed from the to say RPG enviroment all us CB players had ,to a range of players that lead from the gimmie, answer, an can you help me do everything to just plain out stealing kills an when the chance is given iteam drop when your busy killing off last of your mob .

So in closing lets keep making OB DOMO as great as CB was. if your a solid MMORPG'er want to get into a game or world that can keep you stimulated for hours on end this is the game ..lets make it great an keep it around

V...