Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 newbie questions

mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626

Hi guys,

I've been playing EvE now casually for about a month or so. However I do have a few questions I havent been able to find answers to on the forums.

1. What are some common things I may want for an Agile Electronic Warfare type character?

2. I've picked up a few items from looting rats, called Gurista's Documents (in one form or another) but I have no idea what to do with them or if  they are even useful.

Also, when I was looking at a few ships like Intercepter and Interdictor, I noticed they didnt have much in terms of power/cpu. Since it takes quite a bit of skill training to obtain these types of ships, what is the best use for them, since it appears they can only hold low end weaponry and fittings. Sorry in advance if these questions are elementary, but I would really appreciate all the help I can get..  :D

Comments

• NicoliNicoli Member Posts: 1,312

For the Agile Electronic warfare good Frigate or cruiser skills combined with Cap skills(energy Operation/Management) and the primary Electronic warfare skills(E War and sensor linking) plus support skills.

The documents if the are guristas logs  a.k.a. Gurista log 2364872 or similar reprocess them or just trash them after reading them. they mostly just list the location of either complexes or small NPC areas.

Interceptors and Interdictors are primarily used to hold people down not do combat. They can usually fit a full rack of T2 gear AFTER you count fitting skills into the mix like Weapons Upgrades, Adv. Weapon Upgrades, Electronics, and Engineering.

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626

Awesome man, I really appreciate the help! I think that about answers my questions.

• MR-BubblesMR-Bubbles Member Posts: 649

Originally posted by afropuff420

Hi guys,
    I've been playing EvE now casually for about a month or so. However I do have a few questions I havent been able to find answers to on the forums.

1. What are some common things I may want for an Agile Electronic Warfare type character? Well apart from what was said before in this topic id say decent Navigation skills will be usefull so you can be fast and manouverable.

2. I've picked up a few items from looting rats, called Gurista's Documents (in one form or another) but I have no idea what to do with them or if  they are even useful. Yep basically the info just telly you where good or bad NPC complexes are hidden they can be a nice change to the usuall Mission grind but they also re-cycle well.

Also, when I was looking at a few ships like Intercepter and Interdictor, I noticed they didnt have much in terms of power/cpu. Since it takes quite a bit of skill training to obtain these types of ships, what is the best use for them, since it appears they can only hold low end weaponry and fittings. Well you see interceptors are long range scout ships or fast strike warp jammers for slower ships Interdictors are good for setting up for Bubble camps i hear so either are not really designed for front line combat but are rather a support class ship in my opinion. usefull [very usefull].  Sorry in advance if these questions are elementary, but I would really appreciate all the help I can get..  :D
    I know these questions have already been answered but i cant resist answering them myself.

There is another frigate class ship comming out tho that may interest  you its a new ECM frigate that looks to be a good counterpart to the Interceptor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Retired from: Neocron, Everquest, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, RF Online and Final Fantasy VII

Currently Playing : EvE Online.

• LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680

Yeah the new frigate class ships i hear are good.

Playing: Everthing
    Played: DAoC,AC2,EvE,SWG,WAR,MXO,CoX,EQ2,L2,LOTRO,SB,UO,WoW.
    I have played every MMO that has ever come out.