Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DEUS EX 3 teaser trailer

ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

I have waited a long time for this:

www.gametrailers.com/player/28286.html

Now, if they'd just get it done!!

Comments

• KnivesOnlyKnivesOnly Member Posts: 401

Hopefully it wont be trash like the 2nd

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

I didn't think the second one was trash, but I do agree it wasn't up to par with the original. Although it was better with some of the community mods. I think I'd prefer they move away from the Denton storyline in the third game, bring in a fresh perspective. Leave the Denton mythos in, perhaps, but only as background/story filler, let the new character be totally independent of the Dentons, not family/friend/co-worker of J.C. or Paul.

• MR-BubblesMR-Bubbles Member Posts: 649

The first one was a true breath of fresh air in those days.

The second one was graphically better but seemed smaller world wise. Also the Hud was a bit.....primative and a definate step down from the origonal.

Hopfully the 3rd one will be ok and i agree that we dont need more Dentons in it. Perhaps as a background thing but i see no reason not to have the story taken from a new family of heroes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Retired from: Neocron, Everquest, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, RF Online and Final Fantasy VII

Currently Playing : EvE Online.