Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh Noes! RRoD!

sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

I feel so bad for not believing all those people out there that got the red rings on their 360. I was all, "psht, won't happen to me, I take care of my console"

Well Shazbot, it just happen tonight and I feel like I've been violated in some electronic way.

Sorry Just had to get that off my chest.

P.S. Sorry to all you who got the RRoD and I thought it was due to you being stupid.

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

I think the RROD is completely random. I got the RROD the first day I bought the console.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Gameloading

I think the RROD is completely random. I got the RROD the first day I bought the console.
    Ouch...

I've gotten the RRoD a few times, but the console has never actually bricked. I just turned it off and on and it was fine again.

• Keebs1984Keebs1984 Member Posts: 1,356

Originally posted by Gameloading

The worst lottery of them all.

Eternally mine,
    Keebs

The MMO gaming blog I write for.

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

Sorta like being hit by lightning. 1 in 5000 seems like good odds, until your hit

• MR-BubblesMR-Bubbles Member Posts: 649

Havent they fixed this yet????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Retired from: Neocron, Everquest, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, RF Online and Final Fantasy VII

Currently Playing : EvE Online.