Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The ONE thing you hate about WoW in one sentence...

Comments

• daelnordaelnor Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Worst pvp evar, honor system and gay battlegrounds blow!!!

D.

• treefittytreefitty Member Posts: 260

The implementaion of Flying Mounts killed the game for me.

• abistarabistar Member UncommonPosts: 92

The one thing I hate about wow is the overall addiction.

• kb4blukb4blu Member UncommonPosts: 717

The foul mouthed little leet kiddies.

• ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156

I hate this thread, because it's absolutely impossible to describe all the idiotic design ripoffs in just one sentence.

REALITY CHECK

• murphys123murphys123 Member Posts: 216

The fact that if you take away loot, there is absolutley nothing left worthwhile in the game.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

WoW is too much like Diablo for being all about your gear

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138

The fact that Enchanters are screwed on the AH.  Although I hear there may be a fix for this in the works.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

I hate the fact that after playing WoW religiously for almost 3 years I can't find a MMO that I can play for more then 3 days...

• ShanniaShannia Member Posts: 2,096

I hate all the WoW haters because they are jealous of success and no other company can pull off the polish and completeness that has made Blizzard what it is today which brings all the WoW haters out to cry more.

Fear not fanbois, we are not trolls, let's take off your tin foil hat and learn what VAPORWARE is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

"Vaporware is a term used to describe a software or hardware product that is announced by a developer well in advance of release, but which then fails to emerge after having well exceeded the period of development time that was initially claimed or would normally be expected for the development cycle of a similar product."

• MaxisDBMaxisDB Member UncommonPosts: 78

Hell I can sum it up in one word "simplistic"...

• Unicorns_PwnUnicorns_Pwn Member Posts: 427

Grinding for the sole purpose of repeatedly gaining a shinier item and passing it off as "content"

• ImpyrielImpyriel Member UncommonPosts: 711

Originally posted by MaxisDB

Hell I can sum it up in one word "simplistic"...

and I'll add a word that I'm not a fan of.. "raiding"

I can do it, but I don't want to "have" to do it.

• EuthorusEuthorus Member Posts: 491

1. 95% of WoW world is inspired by Warhammer, yet 100% of WoW fanboiiz will scream otherwise.

2. The game is tailored more and more to zombie teen crowd where rewards are fast and effort is needless.

3. The game is essentially same crap- different pile, nothing new or innovative from anything that existed 3 years prior.

4. WoW players are paying for expansions that introduce nothing new, you can keep raising the grind ceiling levels indefinitely !

5. EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER in game is a cookie cutter image of 100's of others. You can take one look at your oponent in PvP and tell exactly what he has.

Sorry but no one sentence way to say that

FUNCOM - putting the FUN in disFUNctional !

• TearsnsorrowTearsnsorrow Member Posts: 48

I like Wow because I haven't found anything I enjoy more yet.

• airstrikeairstrike Member UncommonPosts: 373

Hate the community.

• ASmith84ASmith84 Member Posts: 979

i hate how it wastes your life away.

• vikinggyllllvikinggyllll Member Posts: 7

I hate the system of monthly fees and that they try to suck every buk out of us. Just think of how easy it actually is to write a few queries and a PHP script to move a character between realms...and now namechanges using a script any random n00b can do asleep! I don't get it...

• PunknaughtPunknaught Member Posts: 92

I hate how there are so many threads about WOW cause it is just a game and not really important in the grand scheme of life, not everyone will like it and hate it or love it both sides are right in thier opinions. (although both sides really need to look at the real facts and not just stuff they make up)

But i wont even get into that here..

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505

The PVE - centric, raid oriented end game.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ReccooReccoo Member Posts: 197

The one thing I hate is the kids that start threads like this then pass themselves of as mature, intelligent adults. Way of the world i guess.

• uncusuncus Member UncommonPosts: 528
    Originally posted by Reccoo

The one thing I hate is the kids that start threads like this then pass themselves of as mature, intelligent adults. Way of the world i guess.

"It is easier for a civilised man to pass himself off as a barbarian than the reverse."

If the posts in this thread are kids that "pass themselves of [sic] as mature, intelligent adults," then I for one, applaud those kids. 

• hubertgrovehubertgrove Member Posts: 1,141

Originally posted by Reccoo

I'm 42 years old with a long-term career in advertising. Does that alleviate your frustration?

• hubertgrovehubertgrove Member Posts: 1,141

Originally posted by Kyleran

The PVE - centric, raid oriented end game.

Don't you find that your PVP-needs are satisfied by the new player-vs-player arena events?

• ApokaliptikApokaliptik Member Posts: 16

Mainstream.

I rest my case.