Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The ONE thing you hate about WoW in one sentence...

Actually, I am one of WoW's biggest fans. I came to Warcraft from Pre-NGE SWG and found it a very different game. However, it was stable, user-friendly and beautifully designed and implemented. On these forums, though, I read many threads from people who can't stand WoW. Personally, I just don't understand their anger and disappointment. For me, WoW works.

So, to lovers of the game and haters too, please tell me the one thing you don't like about this game in, say, less than 20 words. Let me start you off:

I hate...

...The WoW community. I find it young, immature, horribly selfish and makes grouping a royal pain.

Comments

• BodysnatcherBodysnatcher Member Posts: 141

I hate the fact that it is so gear based.  Needs to be more skill based for the PVP aspect.

I hate the fact you can kill "greys".  Slows you down when you are leveling your alt.

Kings and Sons of God
    Travel on their way from here
    Calming restless mobs
    Easing all of their, all of their fear
    Strange times are here.

• mxmissilemxmissile Member UncommonPosts: 275

Trade channel sucks donkey.

• SonofSethSonofSeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,884

I hate how unimaginative poeples playstyles are for the most part, cookie cutter builds and number crunching talk. There's almost nothing worse for me than when I see someone for the first time and they ask me, "what's your (crit chance, resilience, agiltiy) or any of that sort.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

I grind 2 levels before I grind two levels ,

And then I grind two more

Torrential

• PheacePheace Member Posts: 2,408

All the bandwagon people taking turns to bash the game for how horrible it is after they played it for x years

• jezvinjezvin Member UncommonPosts: 804

End game raiding, I hate any raiding that causes the creation of raiding guilds requiring people to play a certain amount of time to just be in them.

Nothing kills and MMO for me more than a PvE raid lasting for hours and only 10% of the people getting loot, if that.

-------------------------------------------------
    Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 86.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 33.33%

EKSA
    -------------------------------------------------

• MrVicchioMrVicchio Member Posts: 598

I hate the mentality of the developers that they must put long, repetative hurdles like instance and rep grinds as the primary means of advancing ones character to see new content.

Always change your signature.

• ShadoedShadoed Member UncommonPosts: 1,459

The amount of people that it attracts that claim to hate the game, yet spend so much of their time on it's forums!

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

The forum trolls.

• CreamSodaCreamSoda Member Posts: 86

I hate how Azeroth is becoming obsolete.  1-60 is turning into a speed course, people will fly right out of Azeroth for the new content and return to the lower level areas almost never.

Edit: Typo

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726

the graphics suck.

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178

The grind, just like with almost any other MMO :P

• eccotoneccoton Member UncommonPosts: 1,340

I hate all the WoW haters (and threads like this) out there that feel they need to point out to the world how crappy WoW is.

• Ravel_RPRavel_RP Member Posts: 127
    Originally posted by hubertgrove

...The WoW community. I find it young, immature, horribly selfish and makes grouping a royal pain.

Could not have said it any better. I like WoW as a game very much, but left because of that. I now play a lesser game, but have more fun due to the community of that game.

• ramponerampone Member Posts: 2

Never played WOW, but i'll join in on the bashing of it - worst mmorpg out there (Insert any type of trashing of WOW here)

• ReccooReccoo Member Posts: 197

Originally posted by rampone

Never played WOW, but i'll join in on the bashing of it - worst mmorpg out there (Insert any type of trashing of WOW here)
     This shows the mentality of people on this site.  No wounder nobody takes anything written on this site seriously.
  • apertotesapertotes Member Posts: 363

the complete lack of consecuences. it doesnt challenge players, it doesnt reward players for being better. everybody wins, which is the same than saying everybody looses.

Originally posted by apertotes

the complete lack of consecuences. it doesnt challenge players, it doesnt reward players for being better. everybody wins, which is the same than saying everybody looses.

Lol like  95% of all mmo games.   If you think any of the new mmos are going to be different, then you sir are delusional.

• apertotesapertotes Member Posts: 363

Originally posted by Reccoo
    Originally posted by apertotes the complete lack of consecuences. it doesnt challenge players, it doesnt reward players for being better. everybody wins, which is the same than saying everybody looses.
    Lol like 95% of all mmo games. If you think any of the new mmos are going to be different, then you sir are delusional.

true, that is why i do not plan on playing any new mmos and will happily keep on playing EVE. i do not need any new mmo, i already found the one that satisfies me and that will keep me playing.

• shakey2005shakey2005 Member Posts: 49

Every single person that plays it.

• uncusuncus Member UncommonPosts: 528

One word - Cartoony.  Ok, maybe that isn't a word...I never played because I hated the looks of the characters.

• freebassxfreebassx Member Posts: 34

Originally posted by MrVicchio

I hate the mentality of the developers that they must put long, repetative hurdles like instance and rep grinds as the primary means of advancing ones character to see new content.
    QFT.. Also the biggest gripe for me about WoW.. The game is beyond easy-mode, they literally are giving levels, experience and gold for free to the n00b player-base.

• ZarynterkZarynterk Member UncommonPosts: 398

Gnomes......evil they be!

• RastonRaston Member Posts: 438

The childish mentality of the vocal portion of the community with idiotic jokes that might of been funny in middle school, but hold little humor and much agitation to the older gamer.

Originally posted by uncus

One word - Cartoony.  Ok, maybe that isn't a word...I never played because I hated the looks of the characters.

Go play the game.