Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I like wow very much!

I like wow very much ,hoho~

hope every body will welcome for me!

Comments

• Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945

Welcome aboard.  Unless you are alliance, in which case I must hunt you down and kill you.  Nothing personal

• BogSvarogBogSvarog Member Posts: 98

WoW is very interesting, and the game is not focused on leveling! You don't have to grind!

The interesting thing about Horde vs Alliance is awesome, at first its not a big part, then after you get to high levels, you develop a hatred for them, as Blizzard intended.

• ShadoedShadoed Member UncommonPosts: 1,459

Welcome to the game, glad to hear that you are enjoying it.

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.

• airstrikeairstrike Member UncommonPosts: 373
    Originally posted by BogSvarog

WoW is very interesting, and the game is not focused on leveling! You don't have to grind!

The interesting thing about Horde vs Alliance is awesome, at first its not a big part, then after you get to high levels, you develop a hatred for them, as Blizzard intended.

You dont have to grind ? ... you must be playing a completly different game.WoW is 90% grind,9% end game raiding,1% pvp.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

To quote Jurrasic Park 2

"sure, now everyone is "oooo" and "ahhh" ...but then comes the running and the screaming"

Joking aside. WoW is a good game, and likely the best PVE game on the market at the moment. Enjoy your time.

Torrential