Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many guilds do you think William Shatner was booted from

CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Lets be honest, could you take his voice coming over vent for 4 hours?

Dramatically announcing "...wait, everyone!..........I'm.........low on mana....must....regenerate"

Least with Mr T, I could take the sound of him shouting "FOOL" everytime he scores a critical hit.

Torrential

Comments

• BlackWatchBlackWatch Member UncommonPosts: 972

For starters.. Shat would have to be in an Alliance guild.  He just doesn't fit as a Horde.    The guy would fit as either Human or perhaps Dren (if he wants to play sham).  

He would def find some action (or try to) with the Dren or Night Elf ladies... the Kirk in him would come out and he'd have to hit on all of the fem's, especially non-humans and aliens.   No female guildmate would be safe from this guy and he'd eventually wow-cyber them all enough that you'd have to guild-boot him.

Mr T would need to be Horde.  The guy fits as an Orc.  He just does.  I think he'd fit well in almost any Horde guild... even an RP guild.

Also, if you were going to put Mr T in a WoW movie... would you seriously cast the guy as a 'NightElf'?  Not in a million years (unless he's some type of evil hybrid, like Illidan).  The voice would pretty much sound natural while his Orc tore through people.  He may not want to 'fly', however (like his A-Team character BA). 

• SonofSethSonofSeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,884
    Originally posted by BlackWatch

For starters.. Shat would have to be in an Alliance guild.  He just doesn't fit as a Horde.    The guy would fit as either Human or perhaps Dren (if he wants to play sham).  
     He would def find some action (or try to) with the Dren or Night Elf ladies... the Kirk in him would come out and he'd have to hit on all of the fem's, especially non-humans and aliens.   No female guildmate would be safe from this guy and he'd eventually wow-cyber them all enough that you'd have to guild-boot him.
    Mr T would need to be Horde.  The guy fits as an Orc.  He just does.  I think he'd fit well in almost any Horde guild... even an RP guild.
    Also, if you were going to put Mr T in a WoW movie... would you seriously cast the guy as a 'NightElf'?  Not in a million years (unless he's some type of evil hybrid, like Illidan).  The voice would pretty much sound natural while his Orc tore through people.  He may not want to 'fly', however (like his A-Team character BA). 

Thats why it's funny.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Some guys going to be cast into a commercial playing a gnome

...I pity that fool

Torrential

• SevethSeveth Member Posts: 42

Yeah, it's Vern Troyer. You know...Minime

Personally I think they should have cast the actor who played Willow in....Williow...

Oh god, the Shatner's taking over.

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138
    Originally posted by Seveth

Personally I think they should have cast the actor who played Willow in....Williow...

Vern Troyer should be a Tauren Warrior....now THAT would be funny.

• SonofSethSonofSeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,884

Originally posted by Pappy13

Originally posted by Seveth

Vern Troyer should be a Tauren Warrior....now THAT would be funny.

Hehe, no no, he has to be a gnome, a gnome fire mage, he even sounds like a gnome in real life.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742
  • fawdownfawdown Member UncommonPosts: 186

Some of you actually think that they play the game for real?

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

They need a Connary and Trebek, Horde vs. Alliance commercial.

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• Agent_X7Agent_X7 Staff WriterMember, Newbie CommonPosts: 515

Haha, that would be great.

There can be only one!

Um, no. This is World of Warcraft, you dumbass.

Shut up Trebeck! Don't make me shoot you with a fireball!

That would be "Things a warrior can't do."

Agent_X7 AKA J Star
    [/URL]image
    Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of MMORPG.com or its management.