Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest II: New Amazing Movie

2»

Comments

• MountainDewMountainDew Member Posts: 119

I agree the movie was very impressive and breathtaking, the rogue dissapearing blew my mind, casters and the spell effects do look awesome, also about the slow-motion discussion, i also noticed it too, but still im not letting that stop me from checking EQ2 out.

I just hope my comp can take it. image

Let Go of My Eggo Bitch!

• MountainDewMountainDew Member Posts: 119

The poll in my last reply, forget it, lol i didnt know what it was at first.image

Let Go of My Eggo Bitch!

• DraugDraug Member Posts: 3

Why, though, is a member of an evil race fighting with goodies?

'Watch my girlfriend come through the door, chop of her head she falls to the floor,
    Watching my baby's jugular flow,
    really makes my motor go!' -Beheaded, Offspring

'Watch my girlfriend come through the door, chop of her head she falls to the floor,
    Watching my baby's jugular flow,
    really makes my motor go!' -Beheaded, Offspring

• WotannWotann Member Posts: 294
    I wouldn't call it amazing, but it's pretty good. Great graphics and fx. Too bad, it's only EQ in a updated version.

Nemo sine vitio est

Nemo sine vitio est

• n2soonersn2sooners Member UncommonPosts: 926

Originally posted by Wotann
    I wouldn't call it amazing, but it's pretty good. Great graphics and fx. Too bad, it's only EQ in a updated version.

Nemo sine vitio est

It's not, but don't let that stop you from bashing it.

image image

• Amd64_FX_53Amd64_FX_53 Member Posts: 421
    i dont like that game at all.looks boring.why is it so good??imageimageimage

intel sucks even with their 3.6

Imperium Acranum rapped me

• GrymGrym Member UncommonPosts: 301
    I really really hope this isn't EQ Live with a graphics engine on steroids. I know they changed some of the classes but what I'm concerned about is the interest factor. AFter the first two years, I clicked the attack button and then turned around to watch t.v. If I get bored after a month, its just not worth it.

(My son speaking to his Japanese Grandmother) " Sorry Obaba, I don't speak Japanese, I only speak human."

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    That was a realy sweet movie! The game looks really really good