Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best or Awful?

PepsipwnzgodPepsipwnzgod Member Posts: 203

Let's take a quick look at what Lineage II has to offer shall we?

5 playable races, Human - DarkElf - Elf - Orc - Dwarf

an equipment system only shown in Lineage II, (no grade, D, C, B, A, S)

over 20 classes to chose from all with special abilities

Thousands of monsters with over 12 GB of gaming to explore

The most dreadful grind anyone who has ever played a game could experience,

Now im not saying that to make people think ive gotten to levle 20 and said "icky sticky" i have a level 68 Necromancer and decided to quit due to the fact that it takes hours for some percentile that wont mean anything :( I dont like the 5% enchant rates or the fact that being PKed = you lose exp, or how quickly karma accumulates, this is a fun game  and has shown that through its members but come on people, to make it so hard to have even a little fun and by having fun the risk is so great that you could lose what youve worked weaks for? it's sad, but yea -- this game is a 6/10 for me

how bout you? what do you think of this game?

-----------------------------
IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

Comments

• isurusisurus Member Posts: 396

I like coke.

• A.BlacklochA.Blackloch Member UncommonPosts: 842

The game was just clumsy to play. Moving around and the UI felt really strange. The overall experience was, that Lineage II was like a body without limbs. I really don't know how to explain it. After two days I decided to give myself a break. Some might say I quit too early and I should have given the game more time to prove itself being better... Oh well.

• AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824

Originally posted by Mortemia

The game was just clumsy to play. Moving around and the UI felt really strange. The overall experience was, that Lineage II was like a body without limbs. I really don't know how to explain it. After two days I decided to give myself a break. Some might say I quit too early and I should have given the game more time to prove itself being better... Oh well.

You shouldn't have to play that long to start having fun. To get to the "real fun" you have to grind for many many hours a day for months to get to that level where the "real" PvP begins. It's funny that you have to play that long to get to do PvP in what is praised as a PvP game, what a joke. Your time is better spent doing other things ;P