Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So I bought the Vana'diel Collection...

s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186

I recently bought the Vana'diel collection to give this game a serious try, however once I installed PlayOnline It cannot connect for me to create a PlayOnline account. I understand the servers might be busy with people coming back for the new expansion, anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186

Nevermind managed to speak to someone on the Live chat who said there are server issues which means no one can register on the servers.

Looks like I'll have to wait a while to try this out :(

• SeiyuukiSeiyuuki Member Posts: 15

Yup, my disk is supposed to arive tommorow, hopefully it'll be fixed by then. If not I'll probably end up joining a friend on WoW for a lil while. A.K.A. IT HAD BEST BE BLOODY WOKING TOMORROW! lol

• wrongfeifongwrongfeifong Member CommonPosts: 405

its hard for them to coordinate this game globally

give them sometime. This isn't wow, they don't establish their base in US. ^^

Not to mention this game is multi-platform hence expect alot of work for them. Synpathesis with the workers ^^ (i am waiting for my copy on monday 26th T.T)

none

• SeiyuukiSeiyuuki Member Posts: 15

yeah i know, and incase you thought it i wasnt trying to make a comparason or something. I was simply saying that a friend has been asking me to try WoW, but I think I'd rather play FFXI.

• s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186

It's cool I didn't realise how busy a time I had chosen to try this until after I recieved my copy heh :)