Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Experience with Metin2 and the GMs

2»

Comments

• Bremstone66Bremstone66 Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by morpho

Innoue.. come back :-P
    Anyways, the GM's have mostly patched and fixed the hacking problem. You would have to be a really good hacker to speed hack like they used to... ^^
    Innoue should come back and play :-P and join PaladinS again... cuz we are back.

Ok so im coming to Metin 2 for the day and see if its any good. 

Ok I already have an issue as far as this conversation is progressing.

We can sit there and Mindlessly PK after 20 but if someone dies after a metin KILLED that person, I really dont see the issue with another person finishing it off. Theres really no point in calling KSing unless the person is still alive and finishing the job.

If the GMs watch players and tell them they cant do that becuase there accounts will be suspended, than those GMs need to come up with a fair percentage drop rate of these monsters. Why the hell are other players able to loot if the player before them did most the work. GMs of this game need to come up with a patch, not threatening other players of Metin 2.

See players can't loot, and GMs can stop herassing players.  I don't mean to sound like an ass but things like this bother me. GM or not you should fix the problems not create more, thats how you lose players, I myself am a GM for an MMO and these guys should know better.  But enough with the crap. I hope this game is good, im downloading it now.

• Estiva21Estiva21 Member Posts: 3

First i would like to say hello to you mugg!!  We do miss you in yellow. 

With that said, I would like to post my thoughts on Metin2 US.  I have been playing since July 2007, and yes there for a little while things were kinda bad with all of the hackers.  But now as of April 2nd, 2007 the game has gotten so much better.  They have added more GMs to be on later at night.  The new patches that have come out have made hacking very hard and you hardly see it anymore.  And if you do see it and report it, it will be taken care of quick. 

I feel that muggs SUSPENCION was fair and just.  Hun, do you really think that shouting a website URL where even more people could get hacks should be allowed?  I dont.  [GM]Giada did what she thought would be best for the COMMUNITY, and i have to say, i would have done the same thing.  oh well whats done is done.

Fact of the matter is, the hacking is over, we have more active GMs, and the GMs keep coming out with new maps, armors and weapons.  If your looking for a good mmorpg you should deff. come check out Metin2 US.  Its an awesome game, and dont let the views from 1 problem keep you from trying out this game. 

Much Love,

Estiva  

• muggslabmuggslab Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by Estiva21

First i would like to say hello to you mugg!!  We do miss you in yellow. 
    With that said, I would like to post my thoughts on Metin2 US.  I have been playing since July 2007, and yes there for a little while things were kinda bad with all of the hackers.  But now as of April 2nd, 2007 the game has gotten so much better.  They have added more GMs to be on later at night.  The new patches that have come out have made hacking very hard and you hardly see it anymore.  And if you do see it and report it, it will be taken care of quick. 

I feel that muggs SUSPENCION was fair and just.  Hun, do you really think that shouting a website URL where even more people could get hacks should be allowed?  I dont.  [GM]Giada did what she thought would be best for the COMMUNITY, and i have to say, i would have done the same thing.  oh well whats done is done.
    Fact of the matter is, the hacking is over, we have more active GMs, and the GMs keep coming out with new maps, armors and weapons.  If your looking for a good mmorpg you should deff. come check out Metin2 US.  Its an awesome game, and dont let the views from 1 problem keep you from trying out this game. 
    Much Love,
    Estiva  

This is amazing [MOD]Estiva. I have left the game for almost 6 months, and yet you're bringing this topic alive. I can feel the loyalty you have for that game, which is good for G4Box.

In any case, just to defend myself here, yes I did post the URL on shout. But thats just because Giada DID mention (boy I'm surprised that I still remember) that URL of any sites is not considered as an evidence to determine a player guilty of hacking. BESIDES, (not sure how the rumours and story went on in Metin2), the url I posted was the main home page. It was not the direct link to the hack.

Just in case you people are curious of the website, its www.mpcforum.com.

So I've checked it out with my old pals in Metin2, and it appears that the reason for my "suspension" became a permanent ban. The charge was "harassment to GM".  Harassment to GM? I was just another innocent bloke trying to get rid of annoying hackers, and thats called a harassment ?

Also, shortly after my last post on this topic, Simon from G4Box, emailed me to do some "changes" to what I said in this forum. He didn't really clarify the what changes he wanted. But I reckoned it had to be something to do with the reputation of G4Box and Metin2.

I stand by my claims and words mentioned in this thread. If its the sacrifice of my item mall gold and account to shed the light and truth to the community, so be it.

And for those who's considering to play this, seirously, like many others have said, there are better 3D mmorpg  out there. This game will be excellent if you have a low system requirement to meet. :)

• logangregorlogangregor Member Posts: 1,524

Originally posted by HeyBaby
    US GM dont know how manage Game. I think they are stupid or like that or moneyhungryimage

L2english

• morphomorpho Member Posts: 51

A lot of foerigners in the game and it is easy to hack again. Just can't hack as an archer it seems. :- I say that because there are a lot fewer of them around these days.

Anyways, this game is junk. The community has turned to junk. DONT PLAY IT!!! so many better games out or comming... ie. TwelveSky2 and pristontale 2 etc....