Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exp loss on death and other questions...

Achaiah191Achaiah191 Member Posts: 12

Do you lose exp when you get pked? That would be rather annoying to keep deleveling because of an a-hole pker. Can anyone give me any information?

How is the grind now? I haven't played the game since release so I'm not sure. Is there a lot of content? If the game was to be reviewed again with all the new content it has now, do you think it would get a lot more good reviews?

I don't mind open pvp, I love open pvp. But I can't stand losing exp when I die...if I lose exp when I die from an NPC, thats fine, if a PKer can make me de-level, then that pisses me off. Can I get some information on that please? :)

Comments

• neosurfeurneosurfeur Member UncommonPosts: 193

Let me tell you this :

First you dont loose xp if you are pked, <- you use this vocabulary.

Second that game pretty amazing if you found a sweet communoty, but when you will reach 57 you will say its grinding, grinding, again, again in the katacomb.

All the fun part is after when you high lvl, siege ( new siege stuff), pvp, event contest are amazing.

But you know the economie in the game is pretty killed by those farmer, but Play Nc make good effort to resolve that because we dont see them to much ( out of the noob region ) but if you fell about getting 11 million only for two handed sword ... go ahead ;p

I stopped just before the new expension, because i taugh to start new caracthere with the new race well actually its not done yet !

Good luck .. im trying Age of conan this 25 nov and ill see what happend. @+ h

• Achaiah191Achaiah191 Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by neosurfeur

Let me tell you this :
    First you dont loose xp if you are pked, <- you use this vocabulary.
    Second that game pretty amazing if you found a sweet communoty, but when you will reach 57 you will say its grinding, grinding, again, again in the katacomb.
    All the fun part is after when you high lvl, siege ( new siege stuff), pvp, event contest are amazing.
    But you know the economie in the game is pretty killed by those farmer, but Play Nc make good effort to resolve that because we dont see them to much ( out of the noob region ) but if you fell about getting 11 million only for two handed sword ... go ahead ;p
    I stopped just before the new expension, because i taugh to start new caracthere with the new race well actually its not done yet !
    Good luck .. im trying Age of conan this 25 nov and ill see what happend. @+ héhé

Thank you for the reply...but it is "lose xp" not "loose xp"   :P

• MiniEditionMiniEdition Member Posts: 24

I'm so glad I got out of Lineage2 after a year of playing.  Its much to addictive! :)  I finaly have my life back.

• SorrowhoSorrowho Member Posts: 581

Originally posted by neosurfeur

Ncsoft aren't doing anything they's only less farmer's because the population is going down

yere you lose exp when you get pked from 1 to 52 the exp loss is 8 to 4 % and you can get deleveled.

like this if your lvl 33 you lose 5,33% like that then when your 34 for instance you lose 5,32% exp and when you hit 52 the exp loss stay's at 4% when ever you get pked, i have no idea about exp loss when your 76+ tho.

they's a procetion buff you can get from 1 to 40 so that any chaotic player that is 10 lvl's higher then you can't hurt you last a hour and is given bye the newbie npc.

the grind is still hevary and the exp rate's haven't been increased but herb's now drop's from some monster's witch is very helpfull since they either give buff's restore hp or mp and such.

then they's some new newbie buff's for player's 1 to 25 some free soulshots or spirtshout's and shadow weapon's witch really isen't that helpfull, maybe shadow weapon's but depends on the class you pick.