Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark and Light any good?

Hello. I posted on here a couple of times every now and then to help my needs of Online Gaming I used to post here on a Old Account a long time ago but i have personally forgot the User and Password

I was wondering is Dark and Light a good MMORPG??? I want to play but I thought I would ask you guys before I go wasteing my time downloading this MMO?

Please reply soon.

Thanks alot Ryan Spring

Comments

• agh50agh50 Member Posts: 124

DnL had, (has), the lowest rating for any MMO here.  The game was a total bust a year ago when it earned that rating, and it has improved a only a bit since then, but probably no more than a 4.6 rating or so.

It is not, has not, nor ever will be a first line MMO.  It has serious performance and stability problems and a large number of bugs;   less than there were, but still enough to cause frustration levels to climb.

The company has a terrible reputation for responding to players needs, and is reviled, (especially), here in these forums.

BUT:

It has a solid mature player base, (though I would guess it only numbers several hundred), and it is worth downloading if for no other reason than to experience what a truly huge world feels like.  You won't experience that anywhere else I know of.  GM events happen regularly, and it is playable (mostly).

All-in-all, you may look on it as a novelty to check out, but a serious state-of-the-art MMO it certainly isn't.

I play it and have fun though, so who knows.

Good luck.