Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Internet Lite: Shattering your dreams TODAY!

RazageRazage Member Posts: 53

Internet Lite in the context that I'll be using it means no internet at all. See I was moving and my ISP screwed up the hookup for my internet so I was without internet for about two weeks. For a gamer and hapless internet addict this was very traumatic for me.

I have compiled a list of things to do when you have Internet Lite:

1. Pretend the "Page cannot be found" error page on IE is actually a website and check it regularly for news updates.

2. Count the stipple on your ceiling.

3. Listen to your neighbors argue with each other. Bonus points if you interrupt them to borrow a cup of sugar.

4. Post on forums about what being on Internet Lite is like.... oh wait, you can't, you need the internet to do that.

5. Write a short story about yourself being on internet lite and writing a short story about it.

6. Spend time listening to the qualms of your various household appliances. Bonus points if you actually try to correct them!

7. Tell your friends about how much it sucks being on Internet Lite until they slap you or fall asleep. Bonus points if they do both!

8. Learn HTML, and make your own fictional websites to visit. Also put up an apache server and run yoru own forum system and have flamewars with the developer of the website... which is consequently yourself.

9. Type out "No internet or games make [name] go crazy" in notepad over and over again. Bonus points if you leave it on the screen for someone else to see! Extra Bonus points if they freak out.

10. Make stupid lists about things to do when you're on Internet Lite.

If you have any to add, have fun.