Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Full Account but limited abilities!

I havnt had a subscription to swg in about 6 monts but i opened my launchpad just to look at it and when i logged in i was told i had entered a 90day game card. Then i was given 3 veteran rewards.

I just thought "Great!" but then about a week later i tried to log in and it said i needed a subscripion!!

during the period where i was playing for free it limited my chat even tho i have a full account!! WTF!!

"Y'know, you got to make choices in life. You can't keep on following bands around your whole life and partying out. One day you're gonna wake up and you'll be 30 years old and you won't have done a damn thing with your life." - Slash

Comments

• BushMonkeyBushMonkey Member Posts: 1,406

Working as intended. What do you expect from SOE? They're hacks. Submit a ticket ingame or call customer support.

• ZharZhar Member UncommonPosts: 58

Think you will get better answers and help if you just mail SOE support...

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Check your subscription page.  What is likely happening is that it's using any unused vet trial time before it uses your game card time.  Vet trials are under the same limitations as the noob trial though .  Not really sure why they don't make it so giving them money suspends the trial time and upgrades to a subscription but it's possibly just a bug after they upgrade the account systems.