Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I play this game

i'm thinking to play this game and i know tht it's F2P..but the only problem is tht u earn in-game money by depositing Cold Hard Cash..

i guess tht hw the compan makes money

Comments

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

I have never bothered to play this game as I'm not willing to spend the money. I did hear, however, that it can be quite fun if you are able to make the initial investment.

Personally I think there is no future for games that equate game money to real money. It's asking for trouble, and it's only a matter of time before things get really ugly.

EDIT: Speaking of ugly, what little of this game I did manage to play actually looked like garbage. Just an FYI.

• GrimHellfireGrimHellfire Member Posts: 62

is there another way to make in-game money by not spending Real Cash

• Nytewolf2k7Nytewolf2k7 Member Posts: 181

If you have the patience to sweat monster for ped, then yes...

FYI: MindArk only recieves money from Decay and auction fees...

Sick of playing Entropia Universe? Want to quit, but don't want your hard earned money to vanish? Give your items to ME :-)

• Sieges111Sieges111 Member Posts: 120

I just started playing and this game is MUCH better than the reviews say. Especially the controls - they rock!

The main things I wish were changed are:

1. I wish there was an in-game mail system (for sending messages to offline players - not for transferring items/money).
    2. Option to prevent the computer's screen saver from activating when playing in full screen mode.
    3. Option to permanently agree to The Terms of Service when we log in (unless the terms have changed).
    4. Option to automatically close the Launching Window after the main game launches.
  • Nytewolf2k7Nytewolf2k7 Member Posts: 181

Originally posted by Sieges

I just started playing and this game is MUCH better than the reviews say. Especially the controls - they rock!

I wish there was an in-game mail system (for sending messages to offline players - not for transferring items/money).
    Option to prevent the computer's screen saver from activating when playing in full screen mode.
    Option to permanently agree to The Terms of Service when we log in (unless the terms have changed).
    Option to automatically close the Launching Window after the main game launches.

1. me too

2. It shouldn't be activating, Mine certainly doesn't

3. That's easy using the command line

4. If you launch from the command line, that isn't an issue

Sick of playing Entropia Universe? Want to quit, but don't want your hard earned money to vanish? Give your items to ME :-)

• patrikd23patrikd23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,155

It takes money to earn money in this game, played it for about 3 years. Sure you can earn money by sweating mobs but hey 1 dollar for a few days work not my idea of making money.

Bottom line if you are not out to spend some money dont play this game, if you are play it. Most fun part about it is LOOTING mobs after you kill them .

• Sieges111Sieges111 Member Posts: 120

Originally posted by Nytewolf2k7

Originally posted by Sieges

I wish there was an in-game mail system (for sending messages to offline players - not for transferring items/money).
    Option to prevent the computer's screen saver from activating when playing in full screen mode.
    Option to permanently agree to The Terms of Service when we log in (unless the terms have changed).
    Option to automatically close the Launching Window after the main game launches.

1. me too
    2. It shouldn't be activating, Mine certainly doesn't
    3. That's easy using the command line
    4. If you launch from the command line, that isn't an issue

1. I hope MindArk implements one soon. It is badly needed. I joined a society already and we have to use an out of game forum for offline contact. 

2. I think it was a screen saver setting that caused my screen saver to activate. It doesn't anymore.

3. & 4. I am researching the command line option. Thanks for the tip.