Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two pc ?

aspikaspik Member Posts: 4

I've a question.

I live in two different place :

- 1 for the week and another for the week end.

Do you think i can install this game i ve bought in both pc or should i pay 30euro per moth instead of 15 ???

Comments

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

I can't think of a single mmorpg I've ever played that I didn't have installed on multiple machines. (I have 4 PCs in my apartment between me and my wife, so I usually install the game on all of them that way whatever computer I happen to be at I can use.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• aspikaspik Member Posts: 4

Okok thx.

But i think you play mmorpg with wich pc you want but never 2 pc at the same time.

Thanks a lot i ll install on my second post i think

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Correct, you can't log the same account onto both PCs at the same time, but you can play the account from either PC at seperate times no problem.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."