Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legend of Mir: LoM 3 Beta Signup @ TotalFormat

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

If you are interested in beta testing the newest release in the "Legend of Mir" line-up then you should head over to TotalFormat.com where they are now accepting beta applications. 

For more information please visit this page.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• Alpha5Alpha5 Member Posts: 1

mir3 is a different game to mir2 and should be listed seperately as they are run by different companies therefore are competitors

• DeadlyEagleDeadlyEagle Member Posts: 5

yes I really dont see how you can put Legend Of mir 2 and Legend Of Mir 3 together, they are brought out by 2 different companies, and will have seperate sites aswell.

Now Lom3 has to suffer the bad comments actually ment for lom2??? Cmon thats BS its a different game it needs a different section!!!!

• SacredSacred Member Posts: 19

Im dismayed as to the reasoning behind this image, I e-mailed MMORPG.com and got this responce:

Yes, we know. We are waiting for our artist to complete the logo for LOM3.
    I felt the news was important to get out right away so I posted in under
    LOM2.

LOM3 should be on our list in 2-4 days.

Thank you for your feedback.

Support
    MMORPG.COM

I'm sure they can make a seperate area for LoM3 without the logo, infact shouldnt they be contacting Quality Games Online for the official logo and information? Anyway I hope its sorted soon I cant bare to see my precious tarnished by the bad reputation of Game Network!image

• JohnCrichtonJohnCrichton Member Posts: 14
    I'd say chill guys, it's only going to be for a few days and as long as it's stated here on these forums for the brief period it is linked to mir2 it's not big hassle although it does make the game seem a lot more hated than it is.image

• TheHiddenOneTheHiddenOne Member Posts: 66

For those not in the know, unlike the above posters, this is the English language version of Evil's Illusion (LoM3). The Korean version has been out for about 18 months.

This one is being hosted by a UK based company, QGO. LoM2 was hosted by an Italian based company.

This product has been long anticipated by the English language LoM2 community, with the promise of vastly superior customer support and system stability. Here's hoping image

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Originally posted by Sacred

I'm sure they can make a seperate area for LoM3 without the logo, infact shouldnt they be contacting Quality Games Online for the official logo and information? Anyway I hope its sorted soon I cant bare to see my precious tarnished by the bad reputation of Game Network!image

We do use the official logo, but we have to encompass it in a logo that fits our theme (like you see with all the other games).  I gave spoken with Quality Games and they are OK with what we have done.  The fact that we are linking thousands of people to sign up for their beta is a big help to them - even if it may be under a different news category. image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• DeadlyEagleDeadlyEagle Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Admin

Originally posted by Sacred

We do use the official logo, but we have to encompass it in a logo that fits our theme (like you see with all the other games).  I gave spoken with Quality Games and they are OK with what we have done.  The fact that we are linking thousands of people to sign up for their beta is a big help to them - even if it may be under a different news category. image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

yup so are most of the mir3 fans :)

the more people the more joy I always say :)

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Note the new game listing image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• Sturm0rSturm0r Member Posts: 6

I'v been looking forward to this coming.

Better still ti wont be run by GN/Digi Bros and their incompetant staff.imageimage

Bring it on QGO :)image

• TwizzleTwizzle Member Posts: 5

A  statement was issued saying that the beta application form was being removed due to the overwhelming response received.

http://www.totalformat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17173

• speedfoxspeedfox Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Twizzle

A  statement was issued saying that the beta application form was being removed due to the overwhelming response received.
    http://www.totalformat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17173

Yep QGO have enough forms now to pick the people they need, so it was removed.

• ddoggddogg Member Posts: 16

For those that havent played Mir this is a health warning !!

There is NO mmorpg as addictive as this game, Ive tried lots and I keep coming back to this 2D basic game.

If you value your real life STAY AWAY !!

I on the other hand cannot wait for Mir3 - I played the korean BETA and it was a Blast.

Cya there image

/DaDogg

Vane ~Knights of Shadow Clan

• KorrisKorris Member Posts: 2

I'm looking forward to this, been waiting for Mir3 since i heard about it about a year ago, be good to finally log in and give it a whirl.

Roll on P2P.image