Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Classes and abilities

If you could, what classes and abilities would you add. Preaty simple question, and if you start saying assasin, please think about it, they already have classes that cover a large area of classes. Assasin falls under roger anyway.

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it.

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it. image

Comments

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670

Originally posted by GaurdianKing
    If you could, what classes and abilities would you add. Preaty simple question, and if you start saying assasin, please think about it, they already have classes that cover a large area of classes. Assasin falls under roger anyway.

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it.

Whats a roger? image

Since i don't play and am unsure of how well the PvP and PvE works, i cant realy comment on this

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670
    oops, double post

• GaurdianKingGaurdianKing Member Posts: 338

sorry rogue,I was hoping to hear what people thought, if they thought there were to few classes, what classes would they put in.

This is a link to what is avalble,(classes)http://wow.warcraftstrategy.com/classes.php

Mainly just wanted to see if anyone could come up with something different from what they have already provided.

A mrliminary idea would be a nicromancer (sorry was not thought throught completly, just an example).

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it. image