Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sword of the Old Cliche

AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

So I downloaded Sword of the New World and started playing it a little bit. I was appalled by the character customization. Is this another Lineage 1 or Lineage 2 clone in this aspect in which you've got like forty-five different sets of boobs to choose from for your male elf but when it comes to facial features you're stuck with one face and one hairstyle, etc? If so, I'm going to quickly and gratefully uninstall this game right now.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
"Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

Comments

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927

Uninstall is the right choice.

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by Adreal

So I downloaded Sword of the New World and started playing it a little bit. I was appalled by the character customization. Is this another Lineage 1 or Lineage 2 clone in this aspect in which you've got like forty-five different sets of boobs to choose from for your male elf but when it comes to facial features you're stuck with one face and one hairstyle, etc? If so, I'm going to quickly and gratefully uninstall this game right now.

If you're expecting something unique, by all means continue to play the game.

If you expect "Barbie's dress up doll adventure" then you might as well uninstall.

also, there are no elves in this game.

And what you should absolutly never ever do is play the game for a while to check it out for yourself. What you should do is visit a few more forums to let other people decide for you, this probably takes a bit more time but at least it saves you from having your own opinion.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Although character customization is important, I still believe that gamelpay and fun is the fundamental premis on which I judge all games. I dont care if all I have is a pixilated square for an avatar...if its fun, I'll play it.

Tetris  based MMO anyone?

Torrential

• hunfuhunfu Member Posts: 15

There are lots of different hairstyles to customize your chars , just like many other ways like glasses and sunglasses, wings , costumes etc.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Waiting for:
    Swords of the new world: Granado espada
    DOMO

Playing: Ge Sg beta test
    Rappelz
    trickster