Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

si this game big w/ grouping?

zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969

ive been looking for a new game sience i got quickly bored of EQ's button amshing /overquesting/solo friendly play. this games a classic and i was wondering a few things 1) is the community stil lalive? 2) is this game have a good amount of grouping?(im sick of every game nowadays cept asian F2Ps being solo games) 3) would starting now be worth it or should i try somthing else? 4) is there a worthwhile endgame?     thanks for responces ahead of time

Comments

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

The community might seem a little dead now, especially at lower levels.  The thing is most people are high level now which does put a hamper on the social aspect of the game early on.  Grouping is heavily rewarded end-game, but pretty much before level 80 you are better off alone.  There seems to be an end-game of achievement.  There is the Seals Quest to obtain a God Item.  On a few of the servers that have been around since 2004, there are only a handful of these items.  Also there is the main PVP even WoE.  Its become more a matter of showing everyone who the superior guild is now rather then the phat loot you get inside for successfullly capturing and defending a castle.