Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Halloween events open for Everyone!

DevonsputantDevonsputant Member UncommonPosts: 65

News on the site says they just took it down to apply a patch so Everyone can use the Halloween events!  Woohoo!!!

Comments

• go go subscriptions failing opening day! heh.

I am happy because I get cool stuff without loss of cash early.

• JennysMindJennysMind Member UncommonPosts: 869

I just killed Shulgoth and finished the mini-game at the same time. There was loot everywhere. 1 legendary drop and 3 rares. The game is somewhat harder than in beta and the graphics are more detailed. I'm having a blast. Plus with the Halloween event added the next time we log in, it out to be even better.

• BobRossBobRoss Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 213

Hahaha I wondered what the hell happened. I was about to take a run through Tech 314's mind and all of a sudden *POOF*. I was like " ok , he must be taking a bong break" LOL

Bob Ross

• fervorfervor Member Posts: 145

How long is the Halloween events supposed to last?  

The store where I usually buy preorders either made a mistake or had more preorders than boxes, so I probably won't see my copy for 5 days or something.

From the sound of it, this online launch was as shaky as was expected from launches now a days.  So I'm sure I saved myself a headache, but I'd hate to miss the event.

I am a bit sad that I won't get to reserve character names early, but after so many years of playing these online games, I have a huge list of names that I'm happy using.

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

Thats the spirit!

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

ya im also curious how long the event is supposed to last

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • DevonsputantDevonsputant Member UncommonPosts: 65

I believe through November 4th

• Originally posted by Devonsputant

I believe through November 4th

That is the current end date, but who knows. apparently the stuff isn't very difficult to get so who knows.