Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BiO-Ware, MASS EFFECT, KOTOR, and the NGE...Conspiracy Threoy

Has anyone noticed that the release date of Mass Effect is the same day the NGE went live 2 years ago? Is it possible,  we could get a KOTOR announcement 2 YEARS to the day SOE assassinated STARWARS GALAXIES?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm............could be

Comments

• solaris777solaris777 Member Posts: 117

Yeah i am waiting this. I think they will reveale the MMO between mass effects release and xmas. they cant hide it anymore.

• Realm-ReaperRealm-Reaper Member Posts: 501

I can't think of a better way to get the hardcore vets attention, than to go public with the "conception" / "Rebirth" if you will, of the game franchise we all once loved and cherished! Even better is to do it on that infamous day two years ago. THE DAY GALAXIES WAS SILENCED

• outlaw101outlaw101 Member Posts: 351

IBD

"Don't hold breath about another KOTOR game coming from Bioware" - Chris Preistly

"Bioware is more intrested in pursueing development of it's own Intellectual properties"

- James Henly

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Originally posted by outlaw101

IBD

In response to your sig: You do know that this was well before any of those guys had any idea of what the MMO was going to be about right? The information was on a need to know basis, meaning only a few people at the Enmonton office and the guys at the Austin studio knew at the time, and even then it was all up in the air because it was still in discussion with LEC. They aren't high on the totem pole, so they only speculated like everyone else. I know this for a fact.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

This discussion has been closed.