Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9/11 = Science Met With Ignorance

DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

http://quicksilverscreen.com/watch?video=13685

September 11 - Evidence to the contrary

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm from Canada but as most intelligent Americans can agree, this was a multi-national tragedy.  Thousands of people from many nations died.

What makes me even sicker than the fact that this was obviously an orchestrated mass murder to attack they psyche of Americans, is the fact that so many call those demanding for the truth 'conspiracy nuts' despite overwhelming EVIDENCE implicating the Government of America.

Science, facts and common sense are all too easily met with baffling ignorance.  The thousands of lost souls truly deserve better justice.

Before you start bashing me as a conspiracy nut, please do some reasearch, look into this event.  Then, if you find you are able to logically debate the facts presented in the film linked above.

There are many other [even better] films about this available but this borrows from a few of them.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

Comments

• goneglockingoneglockin Member UncommonPosts: 706

Well im downloading the video just to see if it has anything different to say.  I doubt it. 

The only thing "the government, they, them, the spooks" might be guilty of is shooting down that plane over pennsylvania to prevent it from becoming another weapon... and only finding out later that passengers regained control of the plane.  Which is a good reason to lie instead of saying "our bad."

The wreckage was strewn over 7 miles which suggests the plane was destroyed at high altitude.  There are witness reports that place US fighter planes in the area contrary to the official story.  But even then there's the other two remote possibilities that a bomb made it onboard or that the flight of the plane during the struggle became so erratic it broke apart in the air and then somehow ignited.

There aren't ever going to be any definitive answers to any of this stuff.  We're in deeper shit now anyway.

An hour and a half later...

Just finished watching it and there isn't anyhting new that I haven't seen in the other videos really.  It's like- unless there's real evidence that shows one of the bushies, or somone in the intellience community, or some arm of the military had direct involvement- or undisputable fore-knowledge in the form of a taped confession... i'm not really interested. 

No I don't believe the official story.  Yes I believe explosives were involved.  But I don't believe anyone can make the claim that they know who was really responsible for all of it.  I think that's what's hurt these people, the ones making this effort against the official story, the most.

Look at the JFK assassination.  That was 45 years ago.  Over 85% of Americans reject the official findings.  Does anyone know who was responsible now even though public opinion has dramatically shifte after all those years?  Absolutely not.  That's just the way shit goes- and that's the way this is gonna go down in history just as well.

Hope you got your things together. Hope you are quite prepared to die. Looks like we're in for nasty weather. ... There's a bad moon on the rise.

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

I did do plenty of research, and found that the science far better supported the official report than that of the versions from people like you. Your title is quite appropriate, but it doesn't quite work the way you apparently intended.

Feel free to post any of the "facts" you in particular would like to state, I'll be glad to rip them apart yet again.

Edit: in the process of going through the video.

Item 1: puffs of smoke are reported blowing out of windows as the tower fell. This is interpreted as being the "characteristic" puffs from explosives. INCORRECT, the pattern is not at all conducive with any form of explosive efficient enough to cause any significant damage to such a building. The puffs are much more likely nothing more than soot being blasted out as the burning debree from the upper floors hit floors not quite yet collapsing. Do recall that small inner portions would have been collapsing from the blaze long before the main portion fell.

Item 2: The rate at which the tower collapsed. Its reporting as having collapsed in approximately 8.4 seconds. The report makes a big deal about STEEL taking that long to hit the ground through empty air, even though all objects fall at the same rate regardless of density if air resistance is equal. This is a simple math issue, one that they really should have picked up on. First, by the time the reverbrations were powerful enough to register on the siesmic reports, the upper sections had already gained plenty of momentum AND were significantly lower than the 95th floor, throwing their calculations completely off.

Item 3: The steel frame is mentioned. Burning jet fuel and other combustibles of the building itself, in tight quarters, fueled by the massive influx of air that structure design provided would burn plenty hot enough to weaken metal. If a section of framing is no longer strong enough to support the sheer mass of floors above, you get exactly what happened here, the upper sections smashing through the lower ones like a stack of cards.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• Keebs1984Keebs1984 Member Posts: 1,356

9/11 is and always will be a mystery. . .

It sucks that we may never find out what truly happened or that nothing will probably ever be done about it but that's life. Let it go.

Eternally mine,
    Keebs

The MMO gaming blog I write for.

• PyritePyrite Member Posts: 309

The conspiracy nuts use bad science to make something out of nothing.  There is no evidence of controlled explosions in the WTC.  Building 7 caught fire when the two towers next door collapsed.  The debris field in from Flight 93 is not 7 miles, it's about 1.5 miles in a straight line.  The 7 mile myth is due to someone using mapquest to chart the driving distance around the lake.

youtube.com/watch

The most important part of reading is reading between the lines.

A plane that does a nose dive into a ground (the official story) should have it's debris field measured in feet, not miles.  1.5 miles, 7 miles... whatever.  I've heard all sorts of different numbers- but it's always measured in miles.

This page is a collection of events/news stories surrounding the flight 93 crash:  http://www.flight93crash.com/flight93_secondary_debris_field.html

Lotta the exteneral links don't work anymore.

Hope you got your things together. Hope you are quite prepared to die. Looks like we're in for nasty weather. ... There's a bad moon on the rise.

• gnomexxxgnomexxx Member Posts: 2,920

Originally posted by goneglockin

A plane that does a nose dive into a ground (the official story) should have it's debris field measured in feet, not miles.  1.5 miles, 7 miles... whatever.  I've heard all sorts of different numbers- but it's always measured in miles.
    This page is a collection of events/news stories surrounding the flight 93 crash:  http://www.flight93crash.com/flight93_secondary_debris_field.html
    I'm not disagreeing with you, I just have a question about this whole thing.

I can see an explosion causing something to be thrown 1.5 miles away.  It's really not that far for some pieces to be flung.  So, I wonder if when people say debris field they are talking about where the farthest piece of debris was found.  It could have been that the largest majority of it was found in a tightly contained area while other more scattered pieces were found farther away.

===============================

Originally posted by gnomexxx

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just have a question about this whole thing.

I can see an explosion causing something to be thrown 1.5 miles away.  It's really not that far for some pieces to be flung.  So, I wonder if when people say debris field they are talking about where the farthest piece of debris was found.  It could have been that the largest majority of it was found in a tightly contained area while other more scattered pieces were found farther away.
    Generally they are talking about where the farthest pieces have been found.  Which supposedly in this crash is up to 8 miles away from the the bulk of the debris, most was found over about 200 yards.  What's interesting about 93's debris field is that there's a good spread of all kinds of items.  Like not just lightweight materials but books, body parts, metal parts- being found miles away and scattered in various directions. 

Usually when a plane crashes intact the debris is continuous- like it hits, and then begins to fall apart at 500mph or however fast it's going- so it leaves a trail of parts.  Not the case in flight 93.

To me, it just really looks like 93 came apart in the air one way or another.  Coulda been the military, coulda been a bomb, it could have just fallen apart somehow in a struggle for the controls.  Nobody knows.

• GorairGorair Member Posts: 959

thats BS,  measured in feet !!

we own several small planes, and 2 years ago ,my wifes parents crashed their twin engine 10 person plane into the ground in a STEEP down angle ,according to witness it was described as almost a nose dive , it threw debris for almost 1200 m , parts of the aircraft were found over a KM away from a small plane not moving very fast, so  i can image a large aircraft throwing debris for a LONG ways,  momentum even after a direct  90 deg .bounce( impossible to do in a large jet i think anyway )  throws things all over the place.

not to mention pieces just coming off when stressed the wrong way , you roll a big jet inverted and it breaks in half  for example .

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Debris from a crash isn't thrown very far- though lightweight materials may easily be blown away from the crash sight and carried a ways- sure.  But we're talking about pieces of twisted metal and body parts not easily carried through the wind winding up over a mile away from a plane that supposedly slammed into the earth at a 40 degree or higher pitch.  That makes no sense.  The force required for anything weighing more than several ounces, too heavy for the wind, to just bounce away from the crash a mile or more is ridiculous.

• frodusfrodus Member Posts: 2,396

Didn't a someone admit his group did the attack.The Goverment can't even manage social security muchless pull off attach on its own people.

Trade in material assumptions for spiritual facts and make permanent progress.

• abbabaabbaba Member Posts: 1,143

Reminds me of the South Park episode done on this topic. Hilarious.

• AnzieAnzie Member Posts: 468

why did building 7 collapse?!?!

Originally posted by Spathotan
    The simplest way to put this, is like this. Buying a used/refurbished 360 is on the same plane as sharing a condom in a gangbang with strangers.
  • SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094

Hello people I been gone a long time but was on the site and seen this thread so I had to respond. First off I honestly believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy, by who I cant say for certain but there is an abundant ammount of info that says something fishy went down.

Here is a few examples of what I mean, the FBI and CIA will not release the video they immediatley took from a hotel that they say shows a 747 hit the pentagon. Weeks before 9/11 annonymous investors put hundreds of millions in "put options" that airlines would take a beating, the owner of the tower took out maximum terror insurance with borrowed bank money and got massive claims after 9/11.  4 of the 19 terrorists they said died on 9/11 have been proved to be alive and well, they found Mohomad Atta's ID in the rubble within days of cleanup and NEVER found the black boxes of either jet.  Military fighter across America were grounded and those that were not took way longer then they should have which just doesnt make sense. 

They spent less money on the 9/11 commision report then they did on the JFK report and if you think Lee harvey shot JFK then there is no talking to you anyway as you are a sheep just like they want you to be. There is a lot of 9/11 facts I didnt post but I'll post more if people still want to debate that something wasnt fishy about 9/11. Like I said before I cant say who was directly responsible but I think Al quada whose main name Bin laden who was trained by the CIA in afganistan was just a patsy to further an agenda from very power hungy people. 9/11 is just the tip of the iceberg if you really knew what your "shadow government" compartments did you would be sick, CIA are the biggest drug dealers on the planet lol!

{(RIP)} SWG

• GorairGorair Member Posts: 959

i can see the actual terrorist orgs actualy taking the put options, as it took a while to plan and hey they need money too, and have access to people with a ton of international business experience ( osama made his money doing that btw and he made ALOT).

i can see the building taking the insurance too since it had been bombed oh what 2-3 times in last few years? i mean they make you wait to get that type of insurance after an attack ( just like flood insurance once it floods you have to wait years to get it again) and the date of the attack would set it to a cut off of the last bombong at the WTC of some years if remember correctly..

so all those "facts" ( they are more like truths not fact ,but eh most people dont know the difference anyway) do have perfectly logical explainations not that those ARE the explainations but they make just as much sense as some we have aliens in area 51 theory.

But, did it happen they way it was reported?   No .

no big event in history is told as it actually happened , ever. hasnt happened yet . kinda like how eyewitnesses are the worst evidence of a crime ,no 2 people see that same thing when they look at something. There is forensic evidence but until the event, crime, attack whatever is over, they dont make that evidence pubiclly avail, not even  for a simple purse snatching crime so why do you expect to see it for a crime this big?

honestly the US didnt need a reason to invade , they could have just done it using the same methods they used to go to war after 9/11. they didnt change the rules we needed to invade after the towers fell. And since when do US leaders really care what the people want when they have something to do they really want?

That precedent comes from 12/7/ ?? (  let you figure out the year lol im bored) .. we were attacked, govt knew it was coming , we fought back , and it turned out ok at the end.

nothing different here except the american people are WAY more forgiving( and overall stupider) now than they were then.

So even if its some big nasty super secret thing , so what ?

we are the bad guys to the world.

and guess what ?

we always have been.

before we invaded afganistan we were the bad guys to the world then too , yup hating and killing americans didnt start on 9/11 , on that day we started losing soldiers instead of civilians was the only thing that changed.

we have always been the bad guys to most of the world. hell until then it was a damned world sport to kill americans.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

Sky Scrappers have Gas Mains that run directly through them.  If the Gas Main caught on fire or got hot enough, its reasonable to assume it would go BOOM!!!  Which would also explain why Building 7 was damaged since the gas main could be linked.  Even if you cut the buildings gas off, the gas will still be in the pipes until its released.

Never in the history of aviation or skyscrapers has one fell because of an impact with a airplane except twice on 9/11! Planes have hit buildings before and they always seemed to stand, George Bush also SAID HE SEEN THE FIRST PLANE ON TV WHICH WAS A LIE! Noone seen the first plane hit right away because the film never made the news til the next day.  Those put options were not traced to any terrorists but instead the investigation stopped when leads led them to Israeli special intrest groups and known Mossad agents were seen all around 9/11 days before it happend and were givin acess to the WTC's under the cover they were art students. I believe the guys name who took out maximum insurance on borrowed bank $$ his name is Larry Silverstein and it does seem fishy and I dont think its a coincidence he took the max terror insurance right before 9/11.

Also high ranking government officials were told NOT TO FLY! At least you have to admit they knew and let it happen which makes them just as guilty and yes they needed a false flag attack like this to go into Iraq for the oil and to make their corporate intrests LOADS OF MONEY! Its all about money and oil and the terror is just a front to keep you all afraid and supportive of their mass murder.

Did you know the CIA in the early 60's wanted to down American airliner and kill its own civillians and blame the attacks on Cuba? Well you can get the declassified documents if you look and it wasnt until JFK seen them and put an immediate stop to the plans that is was stopped. Look what happend to JFK for trying to do the right thing and fix your country he was murdered by his own co-workers who knew he didnt gel with their evil plans. Since 9/11 the middle class has been squeezed and the rich corporations keep raking it in hand over fist while politicians in the white house do whatever they say, your dollar is taking a beating while your jobs are all going to India and the ones you have left are being taken by Mexican Illegals who are supported by big buisness! Wake up people and learn the real reasons they go into a country, like what do you think caused the 90% surge in opium production since were went there? Well the CIA needs to fund its "black programs" so all that drug money helps and its keeps a good portion of the populace helpless.

{(RIP)} SWG

• JayBirdzJayBirdz Member Posts: 1,017

Man its getting deep in here.  I better go find my chest waders. Quit smoking moldy refer you fools.

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646

Slickinfinit, your mocking the 9/11 conspiracy people, with irony and sarcasm right?

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

Debris from a crash isn't thrown very far- though lightweight materials may easily be blown away from the crash sight and carried a ways- sure.  But we're talking about pieces of twisted metal and body parts not easily carried through the wind winding up over a mile away from a plane that supposedly slammed into the earth at a 40 degree or higher pitch.  That makes no sense.  The force required for anything weighing more than several ounces, too heavy for the wind, to just bounce away from the crash a mile or more is ridiculous.
    "Wallace Miller, Somerset County coroner, tells PM no body parts were found in Indian Lake. Human remains were confined to a 70-acre area directly surrounding the crash site. Paper and tiny scraps of sheetmetal, however, did land in the lake. "Very light debris will fly into the air, because of the concussion," says former National Transportation Safety Board investigator Matthew McCormick. Indian Lake is less than 1.5 miles southeast of the impact crater — not 6 miles — easily within range of debris blasted skyward by the heat of the explosion from the crash. And the wind that day was northwesterly, at 9 to 12 mph, which means it was blowing from the northwest — toward Indian Lake."

-Popular Science

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

I believe the 9/11 "conspiracy nuts" even if you all haven't found enough details on the internet to support them. You just need to look harder. America wants to increase their hegemony to the middle east.

Since the government is the ones who started this mess, it's easy to see how it could be covered up. The government is all to powerful.

Anyways, despite what they might think was a good idea to have this "war on terror", there is also many good reasons why it will backfire and hurt us more in the longrun.

• dirtyjoe78dirtyjoe78 Member Posts: 400
    Originally posted by Slickinfinit

Never in the history of aviation or skyscrapers has one fell because of an impact with a airplane except twice on 9/11! Planes have hit buildings before and they always seemed to stand, George Bush also SAID HE SEEN THE FIRST PLANE ON TV WHICH WAS A LIE! Noone seen the first plane hit right away because the film never made the news til the next day.  Those put options were not traced to any terrorists but instead the investigation stopped when leads led them to Israeli special intrest groups and known Mossad agents were seen all around 9/11 days before it happend and were givin acess to the WTC's under the cover they were art students. I believe the guys name who took out maximum insurance on borrowed bank $$ his name is Larry Silverstein and it does seem fishy and I dont think its a coincidence he took the max terror insurance right before 9/11.
    Also high ranking government officials were told NOT TO FLY! At least you have to admit they knew and let it happen which makes them just as guilty and yes they needed a false flag attack like this to go into Iraq for the oil and to make their corporate intrests LOADS OF MONEY! Its all about money and oil and the terror is just a front to keep you all afraid and supportive of their mass murder.
    Did you know the CIA in the early 60's wanted to down American airliner and kill its own civillians and blame the attacks on Cuba? Well you can get the declassified documents if you look and it wasnt until JFK seen them and put an immediate stop to the plans that is was stopped. Look what happend to JFK for trying to do the right thing and fix your country he was murdered by his own co-workers who knew he didnt gel with their evil plans. Since 9/11 the middle class has been squeezed and the rich corporations keep raking it in hand over fist while politicians in the white house do whatever they say, your dollar is taking a beating while your jobs are all going to India and the ones you have left are being taken by Mexican Illegals who are supported by big buisness! Wake up people and learn the real reasons they go into a country, like what do you think caused the 90% surge in opium production since were went there? Well the CIA needs to fund its "black programs" so all that drug money helps and its keeps a good portion of the populace helpless.

Since this is a gaming forum i will stick to the gamers responce to BS "screenshot or it never happened :p"  Thats about all your propagandist BS deserves.

Take the time and research foryourself and if you find an inaccuracy then please post and let me know. There is so much disinfo going around these days I wont trust stuff I read without it being able to be verified so if you dont believe what I say then go look deep into it on your own. If you get your info from Fox news or CNN then I dont have much faith you would be convinced of anything even that involves thinking for yourself.

{(RIP)} SWG

Dirtyjoe the corporate controlled media does a good enough job at propoganda I wouldnt be able to compete as I can see they have fooled a great many into being afraid and easily manipulated.

{(RIP)} SWG

• dirtyjoe78dirtyjoe78 Member Posts: 400

Take the time and research foryourself and if you find an inaccuracy then please post and let me know. There is so much disinfo going around these days I wont trust stuff I read without it being able to be verified so if you dont believe what I say then go look deep into it on your own. If you get your info from Fox news or CNN then I dont have much faith you would be convinced of anything even that involves thinking for yourself.

I have done my research and this topic is played out.  The sad truth of this matter is that the only people that kow the truth were on those planes they are the only ones that have first hand information and they are all dead (god rest their souls).  As for CNN or FOX news or any news station none couldn't get a story anywhere near correct to save their lives.  And you are correct about disinformation i would inquire as to where you got yours, because if it is not first hand information then you can rest assured that it is false.

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

You make it sound like planes hit skyscrapers all the time. There isn't enough evidence to support your claim. The planes that have crashed into skyscrapers, were small planes, not a freaking passager airliner.
    No one is denying the fact that the government knew that something was going to happen on 9/11. They however, did not know what exactly was going to happen. I'm sure that the "no fly" warning that was issued to government officials (if it was issued) is standard procedure.
    Did you know the CIA in the early 60's wanted to down American airliner and kill its own civillians and blame the attacks on Cuba? Well you can get the declassified documents if you look and it wasnt until JFK seen them and put an immediate stop to the plans that is was stopped. Look what happend to JFK for trying to do the right thing and fix your country he was murdered by his own co-workers who knew he didnt gel with their evil plans.
    Operation Northwoods was one of many proposed plans to get US involved in a war with Cuba. The plan was rejected, for obvious reasons, and never used. Just because some sicko came up with this plan in the 1960's does not mean that it was used during 9/11.
    Since 9/11 the middle class has been squeezed and the rich corporations keep raking it in hand over fist while politicians in the white house do whatever they say, your dollar is taking a beating while your jobs are all going to India and the ones you have left are being taken by Mexican Illegals who are supported by big buisness! Wake up people and learn the real reasons they go into a country, like what do you think caused the 90% surge in opium production since were went there? Well the CIA needs to fund its "black programs" so all that drug money helps and its keeps a good portion of the populace helpless.
    The jobs are going to India because labor is much cheaper there. Where you would have to pay say $10 per hour to an employee here, a person in India will be happy with $2 per hour. As for Mexicans and other illigals taking our jobs, they usually do hard manual labor or jobs that most US citizens would not want to do. How many illigals do you see working as software developers or as airline pilots? Now how many illigals do you see working in fruit stands? Exactly.