Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW Multiplatform MMO game Freaky Creatures Beta signup + Preview

Hey all,

There is a new game coming Spring 08, and you can preview it or sign up for the beta list at:

www.areyoufreaky.com

What do you think?

www.areyoufreaky.com

Comments

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Zero info on the game, just a page asking for your name and email.. sounds like an invitation for spam.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• dA_fReAKdA_fReAK Member Posts: 384

Yeah. wtf?

• bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

Zero info on the game, just a page asking for your name and email.. sounds like an invitation for spam.

Info to the game www.myfreakycreatures.com/   Seems to be a weird game with no published screenshots.

• dA_fReAKdA_fReAK Member Posts: 384

Originally posted by bezado

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

Info to the game www.myfreakycreatures.com/   Seems to be a weird game with no published screenshots.

heh yeah, but just looking at the site shows it being mainly for lil kiddies. Move on.

• cheesypoofscheesypoofs Member Posts: 3

Well that is the beta-sign up page I posted. The actual game website is listed at the bottom of the page, at:

www.myfreakycreature.com

Its a new game and since it isn't out yet information will only slowly be released, I am thinking it is geared toward a slightly younger crowd. Its an MMO, might be sort of Pokemon-ish.

• NiveKSliaKNiveKSliaK Member UncommonPosts: 88

this sounds like impossible creatures, it's a game where you can mix animals into one and attack with them like in age of empires

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

*Resurrected*

Checking this out now - its got in-game footage and screenshots + prizes for beta signup. Looks very random.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• 2prcentasian2prcentasian Member Posts: 1

yea, it's pretty chill now

• liamkincaidliamkincaid Member UncommonPosts: 27

Reminds me primal rage lol

• xKrNMBoYxxKrNMBoYx Member Posts: 165

lol looks like ice age time stuff..really my child style kind of game.  kinda looks funny

• pillsellypillselly Member Posts: 1

The game looks some kinda funny and its design is similar to some others, like Age of Empire or Ice age, though just don't think I will give that a try, lol