Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Hardware but wheres the games to match ?

jimmy123jimmy123 Member UncommonPosts: 314

This year has been quite a year for bringing out new and faster than before Gcards and motherboards etc... But where are the games to go with um ?  I can think of Bio-shock and theres not many more that which seem tobe rolling off my tongue.

Why are there so many crap games made as oppose to eye boggling breath taking with great storylines to keep you intrested in .... Dam these game consoles, seems that most of these companies who make these games are just into fast cash and produce bad quailty games for the consoles and then the P.C suffers.

Comments

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Ermm.... ever heard of Crysis?

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

Yup many games this month are gonna take a monster to run.  Unreal 2k7, Crysis, Project Offset to name a few.  I'm actually glad I held off on purchasing a card until now, cause they gonna be alot cheaper in about 2 weeks and I really didn't miss anything.

• Keebs1984Keebs1984 Member Posts: 1,356

Originally posted by jimmy123

This year has been quite a year for bringing out new and faster than before Gcards and motherboards etc... But where are the games to go with um ?  I can think of Bio-shock and theres not many more that which seem tobe rolling off my tongue.
    Why are there so many crap games made as oppose to eye boggling breath taking with great storylines to keep you intrested in .... Dam these game consoles, seems that most of these companies who make these games are just into fast cash and produce bad quailty games for the consoles and then the P.C suffers.

I can tell you right now your new hardware is gonna be put to shame by Crysis. Demo is out now, game is coming in a couple weeks. You are gonna love it. . .

Eternally mine,
    Keebs

The MMO gaming blog I write for.

• jimmy123jimmy123 Member UncommonPosts: 314

Waiting to play Crysis and Hellgate London. Thats about it .....

• trev9999trev9999 Member Posts: 199

Call of Duty 4 & Crysis with native resolutions and candy mmm... and Tabula Rasa. Hellgate London's graphics could be run with a  x1650 Pro.

CURRENTLY PLAYING SHAIYA

• SLizer6893SLizer6893 Member Posts: 194

As stated earlier crysis, and the fact that a huge MMO chain will be released within not to long requiring amazing specs to run at maximum quality, also do not forget that although hardware released before the game it usually is the case, since the creators need hardware to test the game, but good luck on ever having a machine that is better than the hardware out since their are new video cards like every 4 months and new processors every year.

I mean what is gonna happen in 15 years when the computers we have now are at walmart for 25 bucks and the new computers we are buying at 10,000 dollars but can run virtual reality, meh hardware should always win the battle and to say games aren't following is ridiculous a lot of video cards now are being sold with games mean't to be played with them such as Lost Planet or others.