Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Words for what?

1,379,407 Unique Hits

Genre: Fantasy

1,002,191 Hits

989,873 Hits

979,250 Hits

887,157 Hits

855,106 Hits

756,794 Hits

702,895 Hits

695,508 Hits

Comments

• PravilicPravilic Member Posts: 45

Yea, saw it earlier today. GJ Turbine. Im thinking about resubing (didnt have the time back then), however im thinking its better to resub in december /januay for book 12. Well that all depends how hellgate does

• QuinguQuingu Member Posts: 400

Originally posted by Pravilic

Yea, saw it earlier today. GJ Turbine. Im thinking about resubing (didnt have the time back then), however im thinking its better to resub in december /januay for book 12. Well that all depends how hellgate does

if you play burgler or guardian  book 12 is the right one ;)

• zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969

look at the second most hit game..it dont even exist yet. and like all other games it will fall down the ranks..it hasnt done naything great or new to be all high and mighty long.

Originally posted by zanfire

look at the second most hit game..it dont even exist yet. and like all other games it will fall down the ranks..it hasnt done naything great or new to be all high and mighty long.
    and this?

EverQuest II

Genre: Fantasy

EVE Online

Guild Wars

City of Heroes

still on top since release 6 months ago, many like you said it will go down  after 1 month or so.

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

Only reason Vanguard gets so many hits is because its so controversial.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039

Originally posted by Quingu

and this?

#1 EverQuest II          8.3

#2 Lord of the Rings Online            8.3

still on top since release 6 months ago, many like you said it will go down  after 1 month or so.

and this?

1,379,407 Unique Hits

887,157 Hits

Looks to me like LOTRO is letting alot of it visitors down. If it can't beat a 3 year old game that gets much lower hits. AND with LOTRO being fresh breath and all. Well it was at #1 for a month or so could keep it up much longer, that says more than you want.

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"

• erandurerandur Member Posts: 727

Too bad the number of hits doesn't reflect the number of players However i think Turbine/Codemasters did a good job on their props, trees, ... The onyl way to start respecting those things is by tryign to make some yourself ^^ *looks at his Runescape-style 3d mesh*.

I'll resub to this game soon, I want a house! And my level 19 burglar is getting lonely, since i dropped him of in the Lone-Lands.

You know it, the best way to realize your dreams is waking up and start moving, never lose hope and always keep up.

Originally posted by Orphes

and this?

and this?

1,379,407 Unique Hits

887,157 Hits

Looks to me like LOTRO is letting alot of it visitors down. If it can't beat a 3 year old game that gets much lower hits. AND with LOTRO being fresh breath and all. Well it was at #1 for a month or so could keep it up much longer, that says more than you want.

they both rated at 8.3 and there is alot of haters giving all 1 to LOTRO

• erandurerandur Member Posts: 727

and this?

and this?

1,379,407 Unique Hits

887,157 Hits

There are lot of die hard fanbois who gave it 10's too. :D And I'm sure a lot of people rated EQ II 1 too, every game has a lot of 1's - but only a few have 10's ;)

You know it, the best way to realize your dreams is waking up and start moving, never lose hope and always keep up.

• openedge1openedge1 Member Posts: 2,582

and this?

and this?

1,379,407 Unique Hits

887,157 Hits

I did not give it all 1's...and you guys keep calling me the overall hater..

I rated it fairly with how I felt..No need to give straight 1's...Did you give any game straight 1's?

Graphics - 8 Fun - 5 Sound - 7 Community - 3
    Role-Playing - 3 Performance/Lag - 3 Value - 5 Service - 1
  • Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785

This thread proves to me that Fanbois and Haters are each as ridiculous as the other.

Why do fanboys feel the need to keep posting braggart threads about the game. I thought everyone who likes the game "is to busy playing to post on the boards, while the haters complain and whine".

Had this thread been the other flavor, that is, yet another link to some site or info stating LOTRO is the least popular game, it would be "Troll thread!!"

I call, um...Troll-boy! on this thread.

Its the best game ever? Is that the point? I'm convinced.

If the game is so good as you say, you probably don't need to shill for it. If the game is as crappy as haters say, they don't need to post bashing threads either. It will be evident by sub numbers and general consensus.